MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a week long media (motd included) wankfest when arsenal beat this same disinterested, unmotivated, demoralised Norwich team 4-1 the other week?

It's gone beyond a joke now.

johnmc said:
Mrmcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
Who has been then?
i'd say aguero has been better than ramsey.
Sturridge has been pretty good this year also, as has giroud.

Ramsey has been the best player so far. Not by a mile as suggested but he has.

In the league, Aguero has the same nu,ber of assists as Ramsey but Kun has more goals.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 am --<br /><br />The post match analysis of the City game was beyond a joke; almost rivalled the Dwight Yorke performance on Sky that I had to turn off.

The format is tired and out of touch.

I'd rather they focused on showing more of the action than filling their quite considerable 95 mins airtime with community projects etc.. surely these features could be reserved for the either MOTD 2, MOTD extra, MOTD 3 or football focus.

Pundits are by the by for me, they all more or less have nothing worthwhile to say in their 'analysis'. Just repeating bullshit you could read in the papers or hear from Joe Bloggs down the pub.

Saturday night, all anyone wants to see is the highlights. They should follow the format set by the Budesliga highlights show in ITV4.

I watched most of it last night . I thought Shearer was quite fair with what he said . A lot better than what Dwight Dork said on Sky sports about us . Dwight didn't give us any credit no surprise there then .

What the Fxxk was Shearer doing with his accent ? anyone else notice it ?

To beat ANY team 7-0 is rare,how often have you seen that scoreline in your lifetime of following football? Even when you include FA and league cup games between premier sides and lower league sides it rarely happens.To beat another premier league team by that score takes some doing and we should have received more plaudits for it!

It could quite easily have been double figures and was an absolute masterclass from us.

Bloody ell. Some people really care what people think of us. I couldn't give a flyin fluff. My U15's came from 2-0 down yesterday to earn a valuable point that took us to 3rd in the league. That was MOTD for me.

hallstreetblue said:
Bloody ell. Some people really care what people think of us. I couldn't give a flyin fluff. My U15's came from 2-0 down yesterday to earn a valuable point that took us to 3rd in the league. That was MOTD for me.
I'm sure it was, but as it wasn't aired on national TV it's not going to be much of a debating point on here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.