MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
st. blue said:
The format is tired and out of touch.

I'd rather they focused on showing more of the action than filling their quite considerable 95 mins airtime with community projects etc.. surely these features could be reserved for the either MOTD 2, MOTD extra, MOTD 3 or football focus.

Pundits are by the by for me, they all more or less have nothing worthwhile to say in their 'analysis'. Just repeating bullshit you could read in the papers or hear from Joe Bloggs down the pub.

Saturday night, all anyone wants to see is the highlights. They should follow the format set by the Budesliga highlights show in ITV4.

Couldn't agree more st.blue. MOTD is pathetic. Too much talk and not enough action. (Elvis?)........ Noticed recently they show some highlights from the previous years to pad out the programme.
Like you say Isobella on Bundersliga Highlights ITV4 is just right.

theperfect10 said:
MSP said:
Ramsey's transformation this season is mesmerizing. Froma a joke of a player to very exciting one in a matter of few months

Only professional cyclists show this sort of improvement over this short period of time! Must be Arsenals new doping programme.

Seriously good to see him doing so well just to shut Piers Morgan up.

His transformation is almost Stephen Ireland-like

Shearers accent was truly baffling.

I think he must've been practising for some voice over work ....he varied between Geordie ...Wearside.....Hartlepool with a slight squealing hint of Brummie.

He clearly had love eggs inserted and
He was clearly whizzing off his tiny tits.

Moved from London, now based in Salford they all still support the three big London clubs - Arsenal, Spurs and United. And Liverpool as well.

Stoned Rose said:
Wasn't there a week long media (motd included) wankfest when arsenal beat this same disinterested, unmotivated, demoralised Norwich team 4-1 the other week?

It's gone beyond a joke now.

Very good point - that 4-1 win wrapped up the title for them and cemented the Ballon D'Or for Ozil.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Mrmcfc said:
SuperYaya said:
He said Ramsey has been the best player this year so far and he's absolutely right.
He has been in good form undoubtedly.
But not the best player.

Edit: In my humble opinion

Last time I checked he'd made the most tackles, scored the most goals and had the third most passes of any midfielder. He's been the best player in the Prem this season so far no doubt.
Against who?
Under what circumstances?

Stats aren't everything.
He has been a revelation this year, but not the best player IMO.

Deadlyassasin said:
Shearers accent was truly baffling.

I think he must've been practising for some voice over work ....he varied between Geordie ...Wearside.....Hartlepool with a slight squealing hint of Brummie.

He clearly had love eggs inserted and
He was clearly whizzing off his tiny tits.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. He must be getting voice coaching or something - really, really fucking weird. At times he seemed to have that fucking awful 'inflection' thing going on.

If you thought MOTD was bad, you should've listened to 606. Didn't have a single City fan on until the last 5 minutes, and then just asked them about Hart. Plenty of moaning Norwich fans on, but not a single word of praise for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.