MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the cold light of day I couldn't give a fuck I think the people behind this agenda are deluded bitter cunts I hope we smash more teams like that who cares how the media cover it(up)

Don't want to appear picky but didn't all three rag goals have an element of offside about them? Never discussed during the gob-flap after the highlights,although I think the commentator said the ref got all three decisions correct whilst pointing out that the assistant couldn't see properly 'cos the sun was in his eyes!

dobingsdobber said:
Don't want to appear picky but didn't all three rag goals have an element of offside about them? Never discussed during the gob-flap after the highlights,although I think the commentator said the ref got all three decisions correct whilst pointing out that the assistant couldn't see properly 'cos the sun was in his eyes!
think they were just on but maybe a foul on parker for one of the goals

keemcfc said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
MOTD, Gollum cannot paper over the cracks. They were poor again today and for large parts of the game, Southampton looked like the home side. Fellaini was masquerading as a footballer - he was abject!

It really is quite sad how pathetically biased Hansen and the BBC are toward them, even when they have been outplayed at their swamp.

And as a side note: Gollum talks utter fucking rot, he's so transparent. His rank face is quickly resembling that of a man under pressure.

What, this one?
o8guja.jpg
Oh my holly fuck

I guess it's a good bet to say he wasn't very popular with girls in high school, lol

Mrmcfc said:
SuperYaya said:
Mrmcfc said:
Alan Shearer, 2013.

...fuck me

He said Ramsey has been the best player this year so far and he's absolutely right.
He has been in good form undoubtedly.
But not the best player.

Edit: In my humble opinion

Last time I checked he'd made the most tackles, scored the most goals and had the third most passes of any midfielder. He's been the best player in the Prem this season so far no doubt.

moon said:
dobingsdobber said:
think they were just on but maybe a foul on parker for one of the goals

I may be wrong but two of their goals looked offside. The live BBC minute by minute said one of the goals was "slightly offside", which doesn't quite make sense... You're either onside or you're not.

To be fair, Aguero was offside when he assisted Negredo after Yaya's chipped through ball. But then we were already 3 goals up, whereas the rags 2nd goal was the one which was offside.

MSP said:
Ramsey's transformation this season is mesmerizing. Froma a joke of a player to very exciting one in a matter of few months

Only professional cyclists show this sort of improvement over this short period of time! Must be Arsenals new doping programme.

Seriously good to see him doing so well just to shut Piers Morgan up.

johnmc said:
Prior to this season I thought he was wank. So fair play to him in my eyes.
Because prior to this season the lad was young and/or injured. Ramsey was an obvious talent and I was gutted for him when he suffered that terrible break a few years ago. Even though he doesn't play for God's own I'm happy that he is showing how good he is. Shame he isn't English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.