MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hansen is a biased c*nt. Kilbane is already starting to annoy me with is drab stating of the obvious, rapidly becoming the next Jamie Redknapp!!

Bodicoteblue said:
I get the slightest feeling that Hansen doesn't really like us!
Lineker seemed almost embarrassed by his ranting.

Got the same impression. Lineker was attempting to steer the conversation but Hansen just kept going on.

Helmet Cole said:
Obviously a bitter dipper, but he has a point and as a defender he always has a whinge - in fairness he does know his shit about defending.
Also, even though we are racking up the points we are a bit like Newcastle under Keegan with the reliance on flair and firepower. I think we'll probably win the title, but will get found out in CL unless we play a cagier game away from home.

If that was Liverpool showing the bollocks we did he would be waxing lyrical until time ends.
Comments like "serious contenders" and "in pole position" would start pouring out of his gob.

Turned it off, never watching it again.
I will keep uploading it but i will do an edited version cutting out every single frame of the show with that cunts face in it.

Lineker had to pull him up in the middle of his gleeful seething rant the odious washed up ****.

Hansen has a go at most teams defences , he was one of the best defenders i have ever seen , top class , and he recognised vinnys importance to the team , he stated , "no kompany , no title " and you cant argue with that , but maybe he should give credit to our open attacking style of play , which is bound to leave the occasional gap at the back , wenger stated last week Arsenal could have scored six goals , but omitted to admit we could have had twelve goals , anyway really looking forward to boxing day , but are the liverpool fans ?

Laughable coverage

Demichelis had a good game. Hansen had his Liverpool hat on. "Pass and move the Liverpool philosophy"

Just listen to the analysis on his beloved Dippers. Comparing how much better and unselfish the Dippers are to us! Thats the last time I have MotD. Has he got his todger out and giving it a tug on air?

I think even Lineker is embarrassed by that pile o' shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.