MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think captain scarlet trawled the whole 90 mins to find the negatives he did.

One hopes he is as conscientious on boxing day.

Gushing and full of praise for Liverpool, of course. Really hope we absolutely steamroller them, just got right up for this now.

Cheesy said:
I don't tend to buy into the media bias stuff but what I've just heard on MOTD has left me utterly astounded.
If i ran the City media machine i would have the BBC over that
Fuck me he is at it again, slagging Dzeko for not squaring

Get over Hansen fellers - were on the up now, rolling stone and all that - and Hansen(media) know it

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just listen to the analysis on his beloved Dippers. Comparing how much better and unselfish the Dippers are to us! Thats the last time I have MotD. Has he got his todger out and giving it a tug on air?

I think even Lineker is embarrassed by that pile o' shite!

Not a mention of the rugby tactics either

chestervegasblue said:
I thought it was quite a fair analysis actually. Yes we scored 4 and won today, but that's expected of us at Fulham. We shouldn't be conceding 2 goals against teams of their calibre, particularly the manner in which we did today. They acknowledged that we are awesome when attacking, which is true, and singled out Demichelis for his lack of pace and tendency to jump in.

Have to agree with Hansen on Demichelis, yes he set up Vinny's goal, but both he and Clichy looked out of touch for different reasons, if MP can't see past his own relationship with him, then we will continue to ship goals, Lescott would've been a better choice, if MP is dropping keepers for errors, then surely Demichelis will be dropped likewise?

Hansen may well have been unbalanced and biased in his analysis, but to pick up our poor CB just before we come up against Suarez in the next game has done us a massive favour. As long as Pelle was watching that is, and picks Lescott instead for Thursday.
If not, Suarez will be rubbing his hands after watching that.

Nice to see Lineker trying to balance it up a bit anyway.
Can't wait for Thursday now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.