MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drog_Town_Punk said:
Tbh couldn't give a flying f**k what any of them say, we're banging them in and getting three points, they can say what they want
Correct. I'm not going to lose any sleep over what the media say about us, be it good or bad. What the media say has no bearing on how I feel about City. Fuck them. Others on here will; fair enough.

OMG, Hansen just selectively compared the Dzeko chance when he should have passed to Ferny with Dippers second goal when Suarez instead of shooting passed to Sterling. Totally selective and biased, could have equally compared Navas goal to Suarez hitting the post.

gmckennasell said:
Hansen has a go at most teams defences , he was one of the best defenders i have ever seen , top class , and he recognised vinnys importance to the team , he stated , "no kompany , no title " and you cant argue with that , but maybe he should give credit to our open attacking style of play , which is bound to leave the occasional gap at the back , wenger stated last week Arsenal could have scored six goals , but omitted to admit we could have had twelve goals , anyway really looking forward to boxing day , but are the liverpool fans ?

TBF to Wenger he actually said they could have had six and we could of had more.

Hansen likes a good moan about a bad defence and lets be honest our defence was pretty shite today.
Fortunately no team can find an answer to Pellers bringing on the wide men Navas and Milner as substitutes.

The only issue for me was that Negrado's pass wasn't mentioned more. It was sublime and deserved a whole 5 minutes analysis on it's own.

Fancy that!!!
After dismantling City's defence ( he is after all , a defensive expert) - not a mention of Liverpool's shoddy and consistent fouling - just a celebration of the " world's best player"

Hansen will take the day off if we beat the scousers.

Read it and weep... the world is an unfair place: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2526072/Absent-Hansens-long-goodbye-Match-Day.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... h-Day.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.