MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't watch motd anymore, funny reading all the hand wringing tho just because some ex dipper praises his team.

I might watch if they ever change the format, never a good idea having ex players as hosts, too many ties to former clubs and political bollocks, much rather an honest insightful analysis. I think this show would be much better having a non partisan presenter and current managers doing the analysis of a few select games....obviously not their own.

Hansen is in denial about his vanishingly small pipe dream of a dipper title win and so he is trying to convince himself that it is still on. Deep down, he knows we could buy and sell that red scouse team of his. Couldn't believe the comments he made about how City would not win the title because we had a ten minute spell of poor play after their equalise

This fucking cretin is on a million quid a year out of your TV licence money so spout this shite.

Do one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POzSXzwbwIc[/youtube]

So Zab's deflected handball v Arsenal was "rub of the green" but of West Ham's clear shout, nowt

Slags us off no real focus on our play yet they have a little wankfest for that cheating little rag and "the cross of the match" it was headed out for a corner????

Big positive from today for me is that we are clearly going to be fine over xmas with no Aguero. Navas and Negredo are class, and Dzeko is going to cause carnage if he gets a good run of starts. I know opinion about him is mixed and there is a touch of the Goat about the way he looks awkward sometimes, but I reckon he's going to get at least one hat-trick before Sergio gets back.

Liverpool have become AIDS this year. Fuck me they're annoying.

It's not Liverpool Football Club. It's just Liverpool.
It's not 'Brendan's philosophy', it's tactics.

They remind me of a religious cult down Anfield. Seriously. They worship players. Quite literally.

Those fucking banners, those hymns, poems, former players on every fucking channel bigging up bang average players. Seriously. BANG average players are compared to the League's best purely because they play for Liverpool. Fuck, they even get the England squad. There's that many ex Liverpool players in the media telling us how good Glen fucking Johnson and Martin fucking Skrtel are that the conformist majority of football fans start believing it! Come on! Waxing lyrical over a buck toothed racist who wanted to leave the club 5 months ago? Everything. Just everything about that club grinds on me.

Without saying too much, I'm of a certain age whereby I just don't get Liverpool. I don't get 'it'.

Successful clubs have bigger fan bases and a glorious history. But these lot. What the fuck happened to make them so unbearable, and why do we have to conform to this aura of utter bullshit that follows the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.