MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
he clearly hates man city. i still think that he was right to point out the awful defending but he should talked about some positive things as well.

Anyway to complain properly about the program? It can't go on and shouldn't be allowed. It's pathetic when old fuckers like that lot can't sit at a table and discuss a game of football without an agenda. Think it highlights pundits shouldn't be affiliated with any club.

Anal Hansen is a wankstain of the highest order.

A typical deluded scouse twat who thinks they can win the league and (quite rightly) views us at the real deal.

CTID

Can't believe Hansen just brought up Dzeko not passing in the middle of Liverpool highlights how one sided can is this scouse t--t be, can't wait for next week. Hold the press Young has been training the new red wonder Januzaj the art of diving. Can't wait for Hansens comments.

totalfootball said:
he clearly hates man city. i still think that he was right to point out the awful defending but he should talked about some positive things as well.
A footballing philosophy of we'll score more than you is outside his comfort zone .

cleavers said:
F**k motd, f**k hansen, and f**k the WUM's like totalfootball agreeing with the shite idiots like hansen puts out about our club.

79 goals before christmas, yeah f**k that too, lets have a few 0-0's now.
Blimey calm f**kin in down its a f**kin tv programme not the end of the f**kin world hanson played for Liverpool he might well f**kin praise em, you'll find he f**kin slags off most f**kin defences.

Bewar3them00n said:
Have to agree with Hansen on Demichelis, yes he set up Vinny's goal, but both he and Clichy looked out of touch for different reasons, if MP can't see past his own relationship with him, then we will continue to ship goals, Lescott would've been a better choice, if MP is dropping keepers for errors, then surely Demichelis will be dropped likewise?

Continuing to ship goals? I keep hearing this myth. We're not actually doing that badly.

I am sure the jock prick forgot we won today, after his summing up of our defending at least Lineker reminded him that we had scored 4 and won.

As for that diving cheating little scumbag jizzinureye I hope someone snaps the c**t in half. Its inbred in the fuckers.

Seeing as it's panto season, my main wish for Christmas is for a giant to climb down a beanstalk and stamp on Alan Hanson's neck. Bitter bin dipping ****.

stony said:
Seeing as it's panto season, my main wish for Christmas is for a giant to climb down a beanstalk and stamp on Alan Hanson's neck. Bitter bin dipping ****.
Oh no he... Oh yes he f**king is!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.