MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kne albert davy said:
cleavers said:
F**k motd, f**k hansen, and f**k the WUM's like totalfootball agreeing with the shite idiots like hansen puts out about our club.

79 goals before christmas, yeah f**k that too, lets have a few 0-0's now.
Blimey calm f**kin in down its a f**kin tv programme not the end of the f**kin world hanson played for Liverpool he might well f**kin praise em, you'll find he f**kin slags off most f**kin defences.
:) I'm calmer than you it seems, the man is still a knob.

Can't believe how anti city MOTD was tonight!!!!
I watched the whole game and the highlights were a disgrace!!
No mention of the free kick... Shocking!!!
No mention of The Beasts pass.... WTF!!!!

Can't believe we pay for this crap!!!! :(

cleavers said:
i kne albert davy said:
cleavers said:
F**k motd, f**k hansen, and f**k the WUM's like totalfootball agreeing with the shite idiots like hansen puts out about our club.

79 goals before christmas, yeah f**k that too, lets have a few 0-0's now.
Blimey calm f**kin in down its a f**kin tv programme not the end of the f**kin world hanson played for Liverpool he might well f**kin praise em, you'll find he f**kin slags off most f**kin defences.
:) I'm calmer than you it seems, the man is still a knob.
I like him lovely fella

RandomJ said:
I don't mind the bad comments if it's fair analysis and they balance it out with the good points of the game. But Hansen went on like we lost 10 -0. Liverpool's form has obviously gone to his head. Lets hope we smash them so we can see what he has to say then.

He'll just make bitter comments about money if we beat the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.