MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seldom get upset by these so called pundits,but I can`t ever recall being so mad at this twats comments tonight I`ve decided to throw my tuppenceworth in.
The twat would do better to look at his own teams little bit of good fortune they had against Cardiff who had two blatant penalty appeals from corners,turned down,for shirt pulling.
The guy I feel is shitting himself already for Boxing Days match and I really want to shut that fucker up for no other reason than he`s a complete arse wipe,irrespective of his last minute comments that he loves watching us play.

oakiecokie said:
The guy I feel is shitting himself already for Boxing Days match and I really want to shut that fucker up for no other reason than he`s a complete arse wipe,irrespective of his last minute comments that he loves watching us play.
Totally agree, I hope he hates every minute on Thursday, and I hope he is on to show us all how bitter he is.

Hansen ends his tenure with the BBC at the end of this season, after enjoying an all expenses paid World Cup in Brazil, so we won't have to suffer his insights too much longer.

Just got in and watched match of the day. Oh my god. Was at the game and it was a fantastic match and superb away performance. Demachelis was commanding and his passing and organisation superb. Toure's free kick was so special from that close distance and the skill factor was a top class. And the beasts assist was the best pass I have ever seen u think. Yet no mention and all that miserable Scottish *un* could say was that city were abysmal for 20 mins and that demachelis is crap. That is the worst analysis of a match I have ever seen and if I was that rubbish at my job I'd be sacked. Disgrace Hanson. Disgrace. Even Linacre looked embarrassed!!!!

He is what he is. Really can't get excited by what he says anymore.

Now, I appreciate there are some deficiencies in every side, ourselves being no different, but I had to rewind and check after the analysis today that we had actually won. In the post match thread I spoke about the performance and how well Fulham did but overall we were far superior and looked like we'd bag at every attack.

Fast forward to MotD and you'd think we'd been outclassed for the best part of 87 minutes. To focus on a couple of Demichelis mistakes shows you the paucity and clutching at straw-edness of the one eyed view they have at City. Yes, Martin could have been better, but he was good enough. Kompany's own goal was exceptional so you can probably rule that out as unlikely to occur again in the grand scheme of things but we still manage to score 4 away from home.

Increasingly it is looking as though we will get no team credit unless we win a game away from home 17-0 and even then there will have been the possibility of a pen on 75 mins to the opposition should have been given and would have been made 13-1 and put them right back in the game etc.

Utter tripe.

To have glossed over and not even mentioned Negredo's fabulous through ball (yes, the defender could have done better but didn't and I would suggest it was the surprise and quality of the ball played that undid him) is frankly fucking criminal.

Ducado said:
Eccles Blue said:
LoveCity said:
That was disgraceful. Truly.

What was? I was just coming on to say that they had been very fair to us and even Hansen praised us, ok he also had some criticisms but they were valid ones. Lineker was full of praise and has had a Twitter conversation with Vinnie. so what is your complaint? YCMIU.

You must have seen a different show to the rest of us

Not really Ducado, I just watched it with an open mind and the very first thing they said was what a great match it had been. Yes they criticised us, but they also pointed out some of the good things and let's face it they wouldn't have had time in their whole programme to mention all of our good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.