MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
Ducado said:
Eccles Blue said:
What was? I was just coming on to say that they had been very fair to us and even Hansen praised us, ok he also had some criticisms but they were valid ones. Lineker was full of praise and has had a Twitter conversation with Vinnie. so what is your complaint? YCMIU.

You must have seen a different show to the rest of us

Not really Ducado, I just watched it with an open mind and the very first thing they said was what a great match it had been. Yes they criticised us, but they also pointed out some of the good things and let's face it they wouldn't have had time in their whole programme to mention all of our good points.
Yea like they couldnt mention the pass of the season , what a pile ot shite post

Wow. After hearing some posters on here criticising Tony Gale on Sky (Who I didn't think was as bad as people made out). Alan Hansen was simply a disgrace, even Gary Linekar and Kilbane looked a bit puzzled with his analysis. He detest's us with a passion and it's plain to see. He did have a point with Demichelis diving in BUT anyone could pick up holes in anyone's game throughout the full ninety but he just focused on all things sloppy from us. Seen him at Warwick services the other Monday morning, he must have been travelling back south from doing MOTD2 but he looked like he had been on the p**s for 2 days.

Just seen the MOTD team of the day & Demichelis is listed in the team!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007t9y1#features" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007t9y1#features</a>

Download MOTD here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294983</a>

Proelia said:
Eccles Blue said:
Ducado said:
You must have seen a different show to the rest of us

Not really Ducado, I just watched it with an open mind and the very first thing they said was what a great match it had been. Yes they criticised us, but they also pointed out some of the good things and let's face it they wouldn't have had time in their whole programme to mention all of our good points.
Yea like they couldnt mention the pass of the season , what a pile ot shite post

Oh dear did I rattle your cage because I dared to disagree? I am just as entitled to my opinion as you or anyone else on this forum is. That is the beauty of forums, as of life, not everyone has to agree with everyone else! Life would be very boring if we did. But of course you couldn't come up with a reasoned argument just a pathetic insult! :-)

And I did make the observation that they would have needed the whole programme to point out all our good points. Or did you not understand the last part of the sentence?

Eccles Blue said:
Proelia said:
Eccles Blue said:

Oh dear did I rattle your cage because I dared to disagree? I am just as entitled to my opinion as you or anyone else on this forum is. That is the beauty of forums, as of life, not everyone has to agree with everyone else! Life would be very boring if we did. But of course you couldn't come up with a reasoned argument just a pathetic insult! :-)

And I did make the observation that they would have needed the whole programme to point out all our good points. Or did you not understand the last part of the sentence?

+1

Just watched it, christ, you would have thought we lost the way hansen was talking. How can he slag demichelis off so much yet he makes team of the week? They need a shake up on this show, its the same every week the cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.