MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'agenda' talk has gone stale. Perhaps... maybe... at one time, the thought of one of the Sky 4 not getting into Europe might scare all those who prosper from the seemingly limitless global revenue streams of English Football. Perhaps. But surely now we're here to stay, so the only logical choice would be to make money with us? Surely?

As for the media: What better story to give the poor English masses than "Money can't buy you success and pride and passion!"

Those bastards are just trying sell a few more units, and we are an easy target. City's downfall just means bigger headlines for them so of course they hate us. It's their job as corporate media.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Me thinks hansen will be crying on thursday
He's not on on Thursday the shit captain Scarlett looking ****. We've got the joys of Savage and Shearer.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
For me there is something that is absolutely undeniable in Hansen's analysis: if Liverpool had scored four away from home, following a previous narrative of indifferent away form, to go second in the Premier League - one point behind the leaders - he wouldn't have found very much to be negative about.
It is entirely natural for players to favour the clubs where they spent the most enjoyable years of their careers. The fact that the BBC and Sky is crawling with ex-Liverpool players means that club will never receive the same levels of criticism as City, as long as that situation endures.
this post was so pleasing I've appropriated it and used it as a class action complaint to the BBC Bias Control Majordomo.

Barcelona won 5-2 tonight but having gone 2-0 down initially. Disgraceful that. Let's analyse it to death about their defensive frailties and how they will never win anything playing with a defence like that.

pu2u2a2e.jpg

droylsdenblue said:

Hansen plays the pantomine villian when it comes to defences. It is not personal to City just the role he plays on the show. As for him not knowing about football I think the career he has had suggests otherwise.

City Raider said:
It's about balance and last night they didn't get it right
Correct, I really couldn't care less what hansen thinks of City or if the media in general want to show bais against us, its highly unlikely to affect my, or any other blues, support of our club, and I doubt very much it will stop people joining that support, when they watch the football we are currently playing.

However to ignore the good bits, and then comment on the negative is typical of motd (in fact the bbc in general), when in fact MD was in the team of the week on their own website, and also the one selected ny Opta. Its spectacularly missing the point, and if its not simple bias, then he should be sacked for being incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.