MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Toma said:
Amidst all this bickering his closing remark has been forgotten. That he "has to admit" at times we're brilliant to watch.

This is a euphemism, LT. It means "If I say anything fair and honourable about the quality of MCFC's football over the last couple of seasons I know I will choke on it and die!"

Well, say it, and die, yer bastard.

holeinone said:
Beating Bayern was great but after the first 20 minutes they had us well and truly in their hands, i could see that but obviously you couldn't, but that was not slagging them off, having a go at them for the way they beat Arsenal would have been slagging them off.

So a game lasts for 20 minutes does it?....Only an absolute prize div would expect us to go to Munich and dominate throughout....You had a right fucking go after one of our best results in recent years.

I know your game and not convinced you are a blue.

Sky Blue said:
holeinone said:
Beating Bayern was great but after the first 20 minutes they had us well and truly in their hands, i could see that but obviously you couldn't, but that was not slagging them off, having a go at them for the way they beat Arsenal would have been slagging them off.

So a game lasts for 20 minutes does it?....Only an absolute prize div would expect us to go to Munich and dominate throughout....You had a right fucking go after one of our best results in recent years.

And if he is,im glad ive not got to share the same dinner table this crimbo..

Sky Blue said:
holeinone said:

Now i have been a City fan for over fifty years, i have seen us win a trophy in Europe i have seen us in the third division, so i have seen us in good times and in bad, and just because i am not taken in by the fact that Bayern were taking us apart, and we then turned it around quicker than Usain Bolt leaving the blocks, does not make me any less a City fan, if we beat them in an important game i will be delighted, but if we play like we did in them first 20 minutes against them again, then yes the game will last 20 minutes.

What Capt Scarlett failed to mention over both the City and Liverpool games was that the worst example of defending was the Cardiff goal, a free header scored from a set piece.

holeinone said:
Sky Blue said:
holeinone said:

Now i have been a City fan for over fifty years, i have seen us win a trophy in Europe i have seen us in the third division, so i have seen us in good times and in bad, and just because i am not taken in by the fact that Bayern were taking us apart, and we then turned it around quicker than Usain Bolt leaving the blocks, does not make me any less a City fan, if we beat them in an important game i will be delighted, but if we play like we did in them first 20 minutes against them again, then yes the game will last 20 minutes.
And the next 70 minutes,we had them by the fuckin balls.I wonder what their manager was thinkin,can you imagine being taken apart for 70 minutes,on your own patch,when you are considered the best.Especially by someones second string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.