MotD

He's the same as Michael Holding. It's not so much what Ned says (though he talks an awful lot of sense), it's just the sound of his voice. I could listen to those two reading the phone book all night.
Yeah I miss the great Michael Holding's rich, golden voice as well as his sharp, insightful analysis. Both of them cool as. I made sure I tune at 12 on a Sunday during to 5Live to hear Ned.

He's the same as Michael Holding. It's not so much what Ned says (though he talks an awful lot of sense), it's just the sound of his voice. I could listen to those two reading the phone book all night.
Liquid velvet.

I think he said on a podcast that he did that he didn’t want to be tied down to every weekend doing punditry, hence he pops up here and there.

MOTD might be different if he was offered it as he lives near the studio, but it’d still take up the whole of his Saturday.

Liquid velvet.

I think he said on a podcast that he did that he didn’t want to be tied down to every weekend doing punditry, hence he pops up here and there.

MOTD might be different if he was offered it as he lives near the studio, but it’d still take up the whole of his Saturday.
Can’t really picture him as a presenter, to be honest with you. He's a fantastic pundit, but presenting is a whole different ball game. I know Lineker could come across as bland, but he was good at what he did. In my opinion, he's streets ahead of that Pougatch bloke on ITV.

Can’t really picture him as a presenter, to be honest with you. He's a fantastic pundit, but presenting is a whole different ball game. I know Lineker could come across as bland, but he was good at what he did. In my opinion, he's streets ahead of that Pougatch bloke on ITV.
Lineker is one of the best presenters out there and gets paid accordingly.

As and when he calls it a day or his day is called, I assume Mark Chapman would be the natural successor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.