MotD

Not arsed always have it on mute, I don’t need some **** to tell me about the game I make my own mind up.

Gabby still works for the BBC, she presented the London Diamond League Athletics, on BBC1 last Saturday.

She’s very good. She did a stint as a guest co-host on Pointless recently.

Most of them are professional actors and TV personalities/ comedians who’ve trained and worked their whole careers in front of the camera but look ill at ease and amateur doing something maybe a little bit out of their comfort zone.

Gabby was probably the best one they’ve had. Totally at ease and natural.

She’s a very good presenter. Having also had the experience of competing at top level sports, she’s a perfect sports programme host really.

Bring Colin Murray back to host the main gig.

I'm struggling to think of other hosts with the right personality for the role.

BBC will probably go for Leanne Sanderson as she fits their rag quota.

It's getting more and more Americanised, just bring in pundits who have played the game and install a front man who can hold it all together.

Nobody needs a jack Russell juggling fire in the background to keep viewers entertained, just talk about the football and the tactics and football fans will be happyish.

Lineker's massive salary is collected by burly debt collectors knocking on the doors of single parent families on the poorest Council estates in the country.

He further bolsters his income selling crisps to the already obese inhabitants on the same council estates.

He has the worst 'beard' I've ever seen on a man. In fact not just men, I've seen grannies with more luxuriant facial hair.

Puns don't work. 400 years ago they didn't work for Shakespeare in the Globe and they don't work in the 21st century either.

To be clear I don't like the ****.

I'm also not sure why anyone would listen to any of these ex players or presenters. If you have to watch a game on telly, turn on the box with one minute to go, do something else at half time, and turn it off at full time.

There's no such thing as a good pundit. They're all stealing a living.
IMG_0369.gif
Spot on my man..!

She’s very good. She did a stint as a guest co-host on Pointless recently.

Most of them are professional actors and TV personalities/ comedians who’ve trained and worked their whole careers in front of the camera but look ill at ease and amateur doing something maybe a little bit out of their comfort zone.

Gabby was probably the best one they’ve had. Totally at ease and natural.

She’s a very good presenter. Having also had the experience of competing at top level sports, she’s a perfect sports programme host really.
She is always very good on the athletics too.

Too many ex-player presenters seem to be still stuck with the mentality that using correct English is not 'cool'.
Don't want to end up ostracised by the likes of Robbie Fowler waving his arse at you on the pitch because you are can use tenses correctly and have a broad vocabulary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.