motorway idiots targeted

masterwig said:
They want to get after motorcyclists who seem to a man to believe they are exempt from the speed limits on cars.

Middle lane hogs wind me up but there are more dangerous problems which seem to go unpunished.

Dead right mate, these people think the roads were made just for them.
Weaving in and out of the traffic, oblivious to any speed limit.
Noisy fuckers as well.

Gaz in Belgium said:
I drive mostly on the continent where most of the motorways have two lanes. When I drive back home I have no problem with traffic in Germany,France or Belgium. They all have lane discipline.
They can be doing 150mph and they take over the car in front and pull over. Soon as I get to the Uk the problems start. The people in the middle lane cause the outside lane to be congested. The inside lane is usually empty apart from one lorry far into the distance. The outside lane just becomes the one lane that actually moves at around 70mph. The lazy feckers in the middle lane think they are doing 70, so think they are within their rights, but are usually doing 65, if clocked.
The result being the motorways are screwed. It's so annoying and so obvious, when you drive twice the distance in half the time on the continent, then come up against idiots who just sit in the middle lane.
And all you lot saying, that because your doing 70 in the middle lane so its ok, it's not ok.
Its why the motorways are crap. You are just lazy and selfish

How about when I'm traveling on the inside lane at 70 and i come up behind a lorry. I try to maneuver out but i cant because of all cunts like yourself speeding like maniacs in the middle lane.

Challenger1978 said:
Gaz in Belgium said:
I drive mostly on the continent where most of the motorways have two lanes. When I drive back home I have no problem with traffic in Germany,France or Belgium. They all have lane discipline.
They can be doing 150mph and they take over the car in front and pull over. Soon as I get to the Uk the problems start. The people in the middle lane cause the outside lane to be congested. The inside lane is usually empty apart from one lorry far into the distance. The outside lane just becomes the one lane that actually moves at around 70mph. The lazy feckers in the middle lane think they are doing 70, so think they are within their rights, but are usually doing 65, if clocked.
The result being the motorways are screwed. It's so annoying and so obvious, when you drive twice the distance in half the time on the continent, then come up against idiots who just sit in the middle lane.
And all you lot saying, that because your doing 70 in the middle lane so its ok, it's not ok.

How about when I'm traveling on the inside lane at 70 and i come up behind a lorry. I try to maneuver out but i cant because of all ***** like yourself speeding like maniacs in the middle lane.

I'd say your forward planning and hazard perception are shite if you are stuck at the last minute..... Don't blame others for your own weaknesses

Coming back from my jolly's along the M5 on Saturday I had the joy of the inside and middle lane suddenly dropping from 70 to 50 low and behold tottering along right in the middle of the centre lane was the Lithuanian scooter driver and his pillion passenger forcing coaches an cars to clear them in the righthand lane they still hadn't moved over when they fell to far behind to see boy would I have liked to see the police have a chat with this pair of idiots.

Bluemanc100 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Gaz in Belgium said:

How about when I'm traveling on the inside lane at 70 and i come up behind a lorry. I try to maneuver out but i cant because of all ***** like yourself speeding like maniacs in the middle lane.

I'd say your forward planning and hazard perception are shite if you are stuck at the last minute..... Don't blame others for your own weaknesses

I'm following the highway code to the twating letter. You know staying in the inside until i actually need to pull the fuck out (you know not being a middle lane hogger). Which i can't do with the sons of bitches doing 90+ in the middle fucking lane. Well i could if i sped like a demanted twat like some but i wont fucking break the law.

urmston said:
Just where are these middle lane hogging car drivers?

I can't say I've ever noticed them or been held up by anyone driving like this.

Perhaps they exist mainly in the dismal imaginations of those aggressive and immature drivers who are constantly weaving in and out of traffic and tailgating to impress us with their driving skills and their 'sports' cars, and/or to ensure that they arrive at their destinations a minute or two earlier than they would otherwise have done.

The only middle lane hoggers I notice are HGV drivers overtaking another HGV driver while travelling at 0.1 mph faster than the lorry they are overtaking.

Disagree about the middle lane hoggers, come across a good few during my travels around the country though when I am in mi crane I overtake nothing as I have a max speed of 39 mph with a van behind but so agree your comment about lorry drivers and their need to hold up the whole motorway whilst overtaking especial on 2 lane carriageways ....nob heads

Challenger1978 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Challenger1978 said:

I'm following the highway code to the twating letter. You know staying in the inside until i actually need to pull the fuck out (you know not being a middle lane hogger). Which i can't do with the sons of bitches doing 90+ in the middle fucking lane. Well i could if i sped like a demanted twat like some but i wont fucking break the law.

Awareness and anticipation then try mirror signal manoeuvre. Break down the manoeuvre bit into POSITION SPEED AND LOOK.

mancityvstoke said:
Challenger1978 said:
Bluemanc100 said:

I worry about some of the posters on here, do they know how to drive, it's not just about obeying the highway code

Awareness and anticipation then try mirror signal manoeuvre. Break down the manoeuvre bit into POSITION SPEED AND LOOK.

Challenger1978 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Challenger1978 said:

I take it you feel quite strongly about this?

Got to say that the government are spot on here. The country is in good fettle, and better spirits, and the only thing that is pissing every single person off right now is someone driving in the middle lane, or using their phone.

Well done. Exactly what was needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.