motorway idiots targeted

there are practical problems with our overcrowded motorways, the inside lanes forming a 56 mph snake of wagons which have to be negotiated when leaving the motor way. To do it safely involves forward planning in order to be on the inside lane when you reach the off-ramp.
This seems "beneath" some drivers and beyond the ken of others, a panicy swerve across two lanes is the outcome, followed by heavy braking and near misses at best, at worst, people die,
and the culprit is nowhere to be found.
There are not enough patrols to enforce existing laws, particularly tachograph violations, so these new powers are just window dressing, and give plod something to do when the roads are quiet. Will be interesting to see how "tail-gating" can be proved, unless cameras on bridges are used for evidence, which has not been mentioned so far

SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
That's twice you've mentioned a wonky nob? You been having dirty dreams about me? Pop down on Saturday and ill show you how it looks like a scimitar whilst I beat you round the head with it.

You'd best set off soon though at the speed you drive, and bring Miss Daisy if you wish.

PMSL you down down to piss you weird ****, what the fuck is that all about if you haven't got a wonky nob.

I never down down....

I do allow myself a SDP on occasion however, along with many fine upstanding (pun intended) gentlemen. It's nice to cool the end of it down in the bowl.

PMSL

So now you like dipping your wik in a bowl of piss and shit, fuck me could this get any weirder for a conversation on internet.

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
Challenger1978 said:
PMSL you down down to piss you weird ****, what the fuck is that all about if you haven't got a wonky nob.
Comfort and not getting piss all over the floor? Please learn to drive you novices scare me on motorways.

Did no one teach you how to piss straight as a kid ?

41gny1WLZpL.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/toilet-training-target-stickers-Happeedays/dp/B002GZAWUK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/toilet-training ... B002GZAWUK</a>
I stand up, why did no one teach to drive on motorways, you appear a bit clueless.

Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:

I never down down....

I do allow myself a SDP on occasion however, along with many fine upstanding (pun intended) gentlemen. It's nice to cool the end of it down in the bowl.

PMSL

So now you like dipping your wik in a bowl of piss and shit, fuck me could this get any weirder for a conversation on internet.
There is piss and shit in your bowl before you go for a wee? You are very strange.

And learn to drive Maureen.

andyhinch said:
derka derka derka, i'm a nob, derka derka derka

Ok

SWP's back said:
There is piss and shit in your bowl before you go for a wee? You are very strange.

And learn to drive Maureen.

I'm not the one with a wonky nob that has to sit down because i can't piss straight you weird **** lol.

If a target in the toilet is not to your liking you could always try aiming for these little balls.

51gvNJjJw0L._SY450_.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/On-Target-Infant-Toilet-Training/dp/B000MJSJU2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/On-Target-Infan ... B000MJSJU2</a>

Challenger1978 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Challenger1978 said:
How about when I'm traveling on the inside lane at 70 and i come up behind a lorry. I try to maneuver out but i cant because of all ***** like yourself speeding like maniacs in the middle lane.

I'd say your forward planning and hazard perception are shite if you are stuck at the last minute..... Don't blame others for your own weaknesses

I'm following the highway code to the twating letter. You know staying in the inside until i actually need to pull the fuck out (you know not being a middle lane hogger). Which i can't do with the sons of bitches doing 90+ in the middle fucking lane. Well i could if i sped like a demanted twat like some but i wont fucking break the law.

If your driving is like your spelling chap let me know when you're on the M6 I'll avoid it ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm --<br /><br />
black mamba said:
corky1970 said:
If I'm coming up behind you at 110mph get out of the way you busy *****. I can afford a fast car so I'm better than you. You boring old scared fuckers. Motorways are for the sports cars and you diesel wankers better get out of my way. Do gooding fuckers

hehe ....

you'd be better off driving in Germany !

At least you shouldn't have any cops on your tail-end there !

I'm in Germany or Holland a lot and the lane discipline is excellent, they do drive fast when there is an unlimited stretch but coming home makes you quickly realise how bad it is here

I took my lessons and test in Germany while in the RAF, part of the lessons were on the autobahns, as far as I know you can't go on the motorway over here until you pass your test, so basically no one is taught how to drive on motorways!!
If you can't pull out in time to overtake a vehicle I'd say you maybe need to get some advanced driving classes because your driving is not good enough, you should be able to anticipate these hazards and drive accordingly, it's called progressive driving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.