Mourinho or Mancini

sincity said:
Why do people think Mourinho is better for us than Mancini? If anything, Mourinho is faring worse than Mancini (16 points away from Barca) with an arguably better team than City. The only saving grace for Mou this season, will be if he manages to win the Champions League...

I have total respect for Mancini for what he has achieved with City, but I'm frustrated with his constant tinkering with tactical formations this season that has even the players confused. What happened to the winning formula of last season? Has he even tried to put Yaya up front this season, the tactic that won us games during the latter part of last season? Blaming the players, and of lack of reinforcements, is not the solution, even if these reasons may be factors causing the current dismal scenario, when we have a team as good as City's. I can only hope that he finds out what is wrong fast, ensure steps to correct it, and hopefully bring back the spirit of last season..

If we ARE going to get a new manager, I hope its somebody who is both tactically astute AND get the best out of our players. I don't know anything about Mourinho, but based on news articles, he doesn't seem to score particularly high on people skills..

People skills?
Don't know about Madrid but I'm sure players from his other clubs have said plenty of positive things about him

greasedupdeafguy said:
sincity said:
Why do people think Mourinho is better for us than Mancini? If anything, Mourinho is faring worse than Mancini (16 points away from Barca) with an arguably better team than City. The only saving grace for Mou this season, will be if he manages to win the Champions League...

I have total respect for Mancini for what he has achieved with City, but I'm frustrated with his constant tinkering with tactical formations this season that has even the players confused. What happened to the winning formula of last season? Has he even tried to put Yaya up front this season, the tactic that won us games during the latter part of last season? Blaming the players, and of lack of reinforcements, is not the solution, even if these reasons may be factors causing the current dismal scenario, when we have a team as good as City's. I can only hope that he finds out what is wrong fast, ensure steps to correct it, and hopefully bring back the spirit of last season..

If we ARE going to get a new manager, I hope its somebody who is both tactically astute AND get the best out of our players. I don't know anything about Mourinho, but based on news articles, he doesn't seem to score particularly high on people skills..
Now you must be taking the piss on that last point

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 pm --

grim up north said:
chesterbells said:

And if we dont
Well considering his record I have no doubt he will.

Just our luck

chesterbells said:
sincity said:

People skills?
Don't know about Madrid but I'm sure players from his other clubs have said plenty of positive things about him
The majority of players he manages love him and the press do too.

People skills are one of him string points, unlike Mancini

Mancini for me. For me easily the best manager we've had in over 50 years of watching the Blues.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

When that lot in trafford had big problems they stuck with old purple nose.

We're not in half the state that they were, so why are so many people shitting bricks?

Citing moronio as an alternative is a frightening prospect. He's off his nut - We'd be looking for a new boss within two years.

Thank God most of you lot aren't holding the purse strings.

I don't want mancini or mourinho at our club but I would certainly welcome jurgen klopp and buy into his philosophy of how the game should be played! Watching city under mancini frustrates the life out of me he's just to negative and talks utter garbage on cameram he got lucky last season winning the league against a very average sham u side on goal difference and this season he's been found out pack your bags mancini you suck!

Lavinda Past said:
Mancini for me. For me easily the best manager we've had in over 50 years of watching the Blues.

We're not in half the state that they were, so why are so many people shitting bricks?

Citing moronio as an alternative is a frightening prospect. He's off his nut - We'd be looking for a new boss within two years.

Maybe but we will win more trophies with him than with Mancini.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Lavinda Past said:

You can't say that for certain, but even if we did... Who would you replace him with when he sneaked away?

The new 'next big thing'?

Move on - Mancini is the best person for the long term.

Good post Lavinia, mourinho can suck my plums if he thinks I will welcome him to our place<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:59 pm --<br /><br />Lavinda

greasedupdeafguy said:
Lavinda Past said:

That's as may be and I think we would but, perpetual moaners like you and a few other will never be happy, come the first blip you will be off again ranting and raving, then you will want the next best thing, it's all rather childish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.