Mourinho or Mancini

BoyBlue_1985 said:
crystal_mais said:
Heard while in London yesterday - that the roads have opened up for a return to Chelsea for Mourinho, hence the potential of renewing Lampard

Mourinho rates him highly and would love him at the club and potential future coach

I'd be gutted if he ends up at Chelsea

Im in London 24hrs a day for almost 300 days a year and I never hear anything like this. How comes you come for a day and get some sneaky info???

The work I'm involved in at the moment - I've spending a fair amount of time at a Major Commercial Law firm in London for the last 3 years. These are rumours as some of the people I'm working are not involved with Chelsea in any way but 1 is a fan and gets good information. He has told me things that have been bang on.

crystal_mais said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
crystal_mais said:
Heard while in London yesterday - that the roads have opened up for a return to Chelsea for Mourinho, hence the potential of renewing Lampard

Mourinho rates him highly and would love him at the club and potential future coach

Im in London 24hrs a day for almost 300 days a year and I never hear anything like this. How comes you come for a day and get some sneaky info???

The work I'm involved in at the moment - I've spending a fair amount of time at a Major Commercial Law firm in London for the last 3 years. These are rumours as some of the people I'm working are not involved with Chelsea in any way but 1 is a fan and gets good information. He has told me things that have been bang on.

I was going to mention that rumours were being banded about yesterday that Abramovic has spoken to Jose himself and, if true, it can only be about one thing. I wonder if those rumours came from this "friend" of yours.

It's even clearer when you take into consideration that only last week Jose said that he'd only consider a return to Chelsea if Abramovic called him personally.

sjk2008 said:
crystal_mais said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I was going to mention that rumours were being banded about yesterday that Abramovic has spoken to Jose himself and, if true, it can only be about one thing. I wonder if those rumours came from this "friend" of yours.

It's even clearer when you take into consideration that only last week Jose said that he'd only consider a return to Chelsea if Abramovic called him personally.

Don't think my friend is that important to be the source for widespread rumours. He gets good info about them - maybe it's his source - these lawyers all mix in various circles

Mourinho kissing United's arse again in the presser but unless of a bluff these are promising (as I see him as the only guarantee to keep United as strong as they are now):

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Mourinho on whether he could succeed Ferguson at #mufc: "No because we have to end our career at the same time. He at 90, me at 70'

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Mourinho flutters his eyelashes in familiar fashion and suggests his next club, after Real Madrid, will be English

A couple of family members who support the rags (wife's side) have suggested for some time that they feel mourinho will be at city next season,

This is the one manager that they do not want to go to our club, given the experience and trophies he acquired whilst at chelsea.

crystal_mais said:

Lampard's agents issued a fierce denial yesterday that Lampard had held any talks about a new extension, insisting no approach, despite a press report.

If that call had been made and Jose was going back, Rob Beasley, his pal at The Sun would have already done so.

Beasley is fighting for his job after insisting Pep was 100 per cent coming to us, 48 hours before joining Bayern.

In addition, absolutely no chance Mourinho would come out with comments saying Roman only has to ring him, never happened.

Be pretty fecking stupid limiting his options and breaching his existing Real contract.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
crystal_mais said:

Lampard's agents issued a fierce denial yesterday that Lampard had held any talks about a new extension, insisting no approach, despite a press report.

If that call had been made and Jose was going back, Rob Beasley, his pal at The Sun would have already done so.

Beasley is fighting for his job after insisting Pep was 100 per cent coming to us, 48 hours before joining Bayern.

In addition, absolutely no chance Mourinho would come out with comments saying Roman only has to ring him, never happened.

Be pretty fecking stupid limiting his options and breaching his existing Real contract.

We thought shit was gonna do down last summer, but something tells me we're in for a funny ol' summer this year.

Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
crystal_mais said:

We thought shit was gonna do down last summer, but something tells me we're in for a funny ol' summer this year.

Will keep blues happy and occupied all summer, would suggest!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Will keep blues happy and occupied all summer, would suggest!

Occupied certainly. Satisfaction, on the other hand, is another matter. Ric & Co. have got their hands full that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.