Mourinho or Mancini

moomba said:
Just to clarify, Boatengs twins were born about 2 weeks after the Kiev game, about 5 weeks premature.

Must have one hell of a labour.
So you know his girlfriend's medical history then? Unless you know the exact circumstances then you can't possibly comment. Not everyone goes into labour and pops a baby out a few hours later you know.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.
I see our man's still in the box seat. Even the press are off his case now that they all know Jomo to Chelsea's as good as done.

Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
Just to clarify, Boatengs twins were born about 2 weeks after the Kiev game, about 5 weeks premature.

So you know his girlfriend's medical history then? Unless you know the exact circumstances then you can't possibly comment. Not everyone goes into labour and pops a baby out a few hours later you know.

Can people just post what they want on here to ridicule our manager
With no evidence whatsoever?

moomba said:

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Billy, who is this player Mancini forced to travel when his wife was in labour? Was that at Inter? Did he have the authority to make that call when he was there but diesel have the authority to give Tevez a few days off for a family issue at City.

Can you please help me understand, thanks.

I'll tell you. It was Jerome Boateng when we played in a UEFA cup game, a long way away. Might have been Kiev, can't remember.

Not only was his wife in labour, but it was with twins. As the father of twins I can tell you first hand that the birth of twins is quite traumatic, as it's usually premature and leads to the babies having to go into intensive care.

He received the call to travel by text message, and received no response to his pleas for understanding. When he got there a car took him to the team hotel. The manager said nothing to him about this, didn't pick him and he just had to hang around whilst his wife went through the whole thing.

That's what Billy is referring to, and is exactly what happened and a major reason he left.

Looking at the games around the time of the birth of the twins, we had two games: At home March 17th against Dynamo Kiev & and away March 20th against Chelsea. Boateng was not on the team sheet for the Kiev game, but an unused sub for the Chelsea game.

This article in German is from March 24th 2011. It mentions the birth of Boateng's twins were "a few days ago".

Google Translate:
Germany defender Jerome Boateng has been about nine months, a member of the Star ensemble of Manchester City - and father of twins a few days ago. In the interview, the 22-year-old about his two little girls, Mario Balotellis fight with the training bibs, Learn English with Charlie Sheen, the crux of the inside and outside, as well as his most important person at the Citizens: Patrick Vieira.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/dfb-team/1103/Artikel/jerome-boateng-interview-manchester-city-mario-balotelli-patrick-vieira-vater-zwillinge.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/d ... linge.html</a>

NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.
I see our man's still in the box seat. Even the press are off his case now that they all know Jomo to Chelsea's as good as done.

Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.

You might as well go shout at a wall mate

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:

As you know PB, some women have to be induced and some have 'scares'. With a complication like twins I'd say medical staff would be inclined to 'play it safe' and monitor as much as possible. The story is plausible imo.

I'm still wondering why Boateng being forced to travel was Mancini's call but Tevez' compassionate leave was Txixi's.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.

You might as well go shout at a wall mate

I try mate, I really do.

Cheers Blue

Rolee said:
I'm still wondering why Boateng being forced to travel was Mancini's call but Tevez' compassionate leave was Txixi's.
tumblr_m2i43wByNw1qf9if6o1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.