Mourinho or Mancini

corky1970 said:
NipHolmes said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So you know his girlfriend's medical history then? Unless you know the exact circumstances then you can't possibly comment. Not everyone goes into labour and pops a baby out a few hours later you know.

As you know PB, some women have to be induced and some have 'scares'. With a complication like twins I'd say medical staff would be inclined to 'play it safe' and monitor as much as possible. The story is plausible imo.

what in all that is fucking holy is this giving birth shite?

if i wanted to read about some split arse spitting out a child id join

iamgayandwanttoreadaboutbabies/forum.com

fuck off and talk football you cunts!!

:)

Hahaha!

Read my post about Mancini a few pages back.

I'll talk football with you, you 'kfa' ;)

The cookie monster said:
Can people just post what they want on here to ridicule our manager
With no evidence whatsoever?

kds8kw.gif

andyhinch said:
Rolee said:
I'm still wondering why Boateng being forced to travel was Mancini's call but Tevez' compassionate leave was Txixi's.
Think outside the box mate, it's obvious

The right to make these calls were taken from Mancini when Txixi was hired?

Rolee said:
andyhinch said:
Rolee said:
I'm still wondering why Boateng being forced to travel was Mancini's call but Tevez' compassionate leave was Txixi's.

I think so and maybe this is the reason we're playing shit,Txixi out

Pigeonho said:
Fuck that, get the Sheikh out!

I did read somewhere yesterday that it's the Sheikh's fault our season has gone tits up. Apparently he was out of order for not giving Mancini's all the players he wanted last summer and that he needs to pull his finger out and give Bobby a blank cheque book this summer.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Can people just post what they want on here to ridicule our manager
With no evidence whatsoever?

kds8kw.gif

Am still waiting for that answer billy
I will ask one last time
If mancini wins a few more titles and a couple of champion leagues
Will you still despise and hate him
yes or no?

Didsbury Dave said:
OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'll tell you. It was Jerome Boateng when we played in a UEFA cup game, a long way away. Might have been Kiev, can't remember.

Not only was his wife in labour, but it was with twins. As the father of twins I can tell you first hand that the birth of twins is quite traumatic, as it's usually premature and leads to the babies having to go into intensive care.

He received the call to travel by text message, and received no response to his pleas for understanding. When he got there a car took him to the team hotel. The manager said nothing to him about this, didn't pick him and he just had to hang around whilst his wife went through the whole thing.

That's what Billy is referring to, and is exactly what happened and a major reason he left.

I can certainly confirm the birth of twins can extremely emotional and complicated: there were 10 medical staff in the theatre when my wife gave birth five weeks prematurely to our daughters. Also, we had one notable false alarm and other medical issues in the run-up to the birth so it's entirely possible that Boateng something happened in Boateng's case that meant he felt he should be at his wife's side, even if the twins were born two weeks after the game. Were they born two weeks after the game or did they come out of hospital two weeks later?

Come on Moomba, give us your "facts"....

I'll try to be reasonable here,so bear with me.
Isn't the onus and burden of proof on the person who claims something to be true,rather than with those who choose to not believe?
Moomba can't disprove your theory,but then he doesn't really have to - to substantiate your theory you need to have some form of corroborative evidence,as you are making the insinuation.
Could a mere mortal like myself possibly ask how you came to know the exact details of the Boateng incident,whereas the national press managed to miss it?

andyhinch said:
Rolee said:
andyhinch said:

I think so and maybe this is the reason we're playing shit,Txixi out

Hate to burst your bubble but we played a lot of last season as we do now, teams have wised up to our predictable play. People seem to only rem the 6-1 5-1 etc and think that's how we played all last season, after the Chelsea defeat we started the decent into what your seeing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.