Can people just post what they want on here to ridicule our manager
With no evidence whatsoever?

kds8kw.gif

i laughed out loud at that gif
Me to mate and i was on the end of it.

BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:
Fuck that, get the Sheikh out!

I did read somewhere yesterday that it's the Sheikh's fault our season has gone tits up. Apparently he was out of order for not giving Mancini's all the players he wanted last summer and that he needs to pull his finger out and give Bobby a blank cheque book this summer.

Who ever wrote that needs a brick shoved up there anus dry

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:

I did read somewhere yesterday that it's the Sheikh's fault our season has gone tits up. Apparently he was out of order for not giving Mancini's all the players he wanted last summer and that he needs to pull his finger out and give Bobby a blank cheque book this summer.

That brings a whole new meaning to the term 'bricking it'.

How do you know the writer wouldn't enjoy it?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:

Fetched from the wall I've been talking to :)

Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:

Well if he did he should be made to lick said brick afterwards while he is being smashed in the face with it

Seriously though what a spoilt fucking ****

The cookie monster said:
corky1970 said:
BillyShears said:

i laughed out loud at that gif
Me to mate and i was on the end of it.

In the interests of fairness I should point out that The Flash used it on me in the thread in the Cellar, and I said to him at the time that I was looking forward to the next time someone got overwrought about the Italian so i could use it ... you just happened to be the first person Cookie ... :)

avoidconfusion said:
Rolee said:
I find it hard to accept that this just passed under the radar considering the amount of hacks out there that are thirsty for Mancini's blood.

This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

Like Moomba said, the twins were born 2 weeks after the Kiev game.

The twins were born March 8th, 2011

(5 weeks before the usual birth date - what is not special with twins)

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

The match in Kiew was March 10th, 2011

------------------------------

With him in Manchester and his girlfriend and the kids in Berlin - travelling to Kiew a day prior to the match - he has not seen his kids before that match where he sat on the bench.

NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.
I see our man's still in the box seat. Even the press are off his case now that they all know Jomo to Chelsea's as good as done.

Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.
According to what I've read on here anytime's a good time and bollocks to the disruption so long as he's gone.
It's obvious that none of us are going to change our views regarding Bobs tenure(or its remainder for that matter).

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well if he did he should be made to lick said brick afterwards while he is being smashed in the face with it

Seriously though what a spoilt fucking ****

Lick it while being smashed in the face with it? That's multi-tasking at it's best.

It is spoilt, besides everyone knows it was Marwood's fault. Hey, maybe it was Marwood who forced Boateng to travel to Kiev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.