Mourinho or Mancini

Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:
Rolee said:
I find it hard to accept that this just passed under the radar considering the amount of hacks out there that are thirsty for Mancini's blood.

This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

Like Moomba said, the twins were born 2 weeks after the Kiev game.

The twins were born March 8th, 2011

(5 weeks before the usual birth date - what is not special with twins)

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

The match in Kiew was March 10th, 2011

I hope this helps clear up Moomba's confusion.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Can people just post what they want on here to ridicule our manager
With no evidence whatsoever?

kds8kw.gif

Why's Joe crying?

Ground hog day on here one thing I'm certain off Mancini will be here next season so they'll be plenty more off this next season...........

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Didsbury Dave said:
OB1 said:
I can certainly confirm the birth of twins can extremely emotional and complicated: there were 10 medical staff in the theatre when my wife gave birth five weeks prematurely to our daughters. Also, we had one notable false alarm and other medical issues in the run-up to the birth so it's entirely possible that Boateng something happened in Boateng's case that meant he felt he should be at his wife's side, even if the twins were born two weeks after the game. Were they born two weeks after the game or did they come out of hospital two weeks later?

Come on Moomba, give us your "facts"....

I'll try to be reasonable here,so bear with me.
Isn't the onus and burden of proof on the person who claims something to be true,rather than with those who choose to not believe?
Moomba can't disprove your theory,but then he doesn't really have to - to substantiate your theory you need to have some form of corroborative evidence,as you are making the insinuation.
Could a mere mortal like myself possibly ask how you came to know the exact details of the Boateng incident,whereas the national press managed to miss it?

Could of been them 2 lads billy knows from the training ground.

BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:
This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

Doubtful. I suspect copies of birth certificates will be required.

Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

Doubtful. I suspect copies of birth certificates will be required.
Or just some evidence of the alleged incident
Which has been kept out of the press for 2 years

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.
I see our man's still in the box seat. Even the press are off his case now that they all know Jomo to Chelsea's as good as done.

Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.

You might as well go shout at a wall mate
Some irony in there.

BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:

As Boateng was on the bench in Kiew - and you usually travel to the European places a day prior to the tournament - the kids in Berlin and him in Manchester - there can be a doubt that he has seen his kids before the match.

For me it would be normal to let the player in this situation out of that match and to give him 2 or 3 days to stay with his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.