Mourinho or Mancini

Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:
Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.

You might as well go shout at a wall mate
Some irony in there.
Isnt there just.

Maldeika said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
The twins were born March 8th, 2011

(5 weeks before the usual birth date - what is not special with twins)

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

The match in Kiew was March 10th, 2011

I hope this helps clear up Moomba's confusion.

As Boateng was on the bench in Kiew - and you usually travel to the European places a day prior to the tournament - the kids in Berlin and him in Manchester - there can be a doubt that he has seen his kids before the match.

For me it would be normal to let the player in this situation out of that match and to give him 2 or 3 days to stay with his family.

Like what happened when Clichy's nipper was born.

Gaylord du Bois said:
NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good morning inners.
I see our man's still in the box seat. Even the press are off his case now that they all know Jomo to Chelsea's as good as done.

Did you honestly expect our club to sack him prior to a must win F.A Cup game which is our only chnace of success at the moment?

If we lose to Leeds (can't see it) then I'd wage with anyone on here that he'll be gone come summer.
According to what I've read on here anytime's a good time and bollocks to the disruption so long as he's gone.
It's obvious that none of us are going to change our views regarding Bobs tenure(or its remainder for that matter).

I don't mean to sound pedantic or arrogant but if anybody seriously thought Bobby would be sacked after Southampton with Leeds to play so soon (in our only realistic chance of silverware) should take stock of the situation and use some common sense. It would be irrational and ridiculous to make such a change with an important fixture to play, especially when you consider our replacement manager (if at all) is likely to take employment from the summer rather than now (due to being currently employed and mid-campaign).

If we lose to Leeds then maybe so, but I personally believe that he will see out the season and then our failings/successes will be spoken of, targets failed on, explanations on where we went wrong and how they can be fixed and plans for the future/next season. That's when he's likely to go, and he will do so by 'mutual consent' most probably.

Maldeika said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

As Boateng was on the bench in Kiew - and you usually travel to the European places a day prior to the tournament - the kids in Berlin and him in Manchester - there can be a doubt that he has seen his kids before the match.

For me it would be normal to let the player in this situation out of that match and to give him 2 or 3 days to stay with his family.

Don't UEFA rules state that you have to be in the country you are due to play in 24 hours before the match? Or did I just make that up.

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Come on Moomba, give us your "facts"....

I'll try to be reasonable here,so bear with me.
Isn't the onus and burden of proof on the person who claims something to be true,rather than with those who choose to not believe?
Moomba can't disprove your theory,but then he doesn't really have to - to substantiate your theory you need to have some form of corroborative evidence,as you are making the insinuation.
Could a mere mortal like myself possibly ask how you came to know the exact details of the Boateng incident,whereas the national press managed to miss it?

Could of been them 2 lads billy knows from the training ground.

Seems to be a fair enough question.
I don't have a Scooby what went on,but to know the intimate details of such a case,when it was seemingly missed by all and sundry is being itk on an epic scale.
Regardless of the precise timelines of the childbirths,you would have thought that this story would have been one that the tabloids would have been all over like a rash,as it would save them having to make one up of their own instead.

Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:
Rolee said:
I find it hard to accept that this just passed under the radar considering the amount of hacks out there that are thirsty for Mancini's blood.

This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

Like Moomba said, the twins were born 2 weeks after the Kiev game.

------------------------------

With him in Manchester and his girlfriend and the kids in Berlin - travelling to Kiew a day prior to the match - he has not seen his kids before that match where he sat on the bench.

Clearly a better Googler than I am.

Lineup for the away game in Kiev was:

Manchester City:
Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kompany, Zabaleta, Barry, Yaya Toure, Kolarov (Wright-Phillips, 82), David Silva, Dzeko, Balotelli (Tevez, 57)

Unused subs:
Taylor, Boateng, De Jong, Vieira

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2011/March/Dynamo-Kyiv-v-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/20 ... yiv-v-City</a>

So now it's established that Boateng was away in Ukraine following the birth of his kid, without seeing mother and babies.

That's sickening.

Then to top off we lose him to Bayern and replace with Savic.

Where's the rope :(

NipHolmes said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
NipHolmes said:

According to what I've read on here anytime's a good time and bollocks to the disruption so long as he's gone.
It's obvious that none of us are going to change our views regarding Bobs tenure(or its remainder for that matter).

I don't mean to sound pedantic or arrogant but if anybody seriously thought Bobby would be sacked after Southampton with Leeds to play so soon (in our only realistic chance of silverware) should take stock of the situation and use some common sense. It would be irrational and ridiculous to make such a change with an important fixture to play, especially when you consider our replacement manager (if at all) is likely to take employment from the summer rather than now (due to being currently employed and mid-campaign).

If we lose to Leeds then maybe so, but I personally believe that he will see out the season and then our failings/successes will be spoken of, targets failed on, explanations on where we went wrong and how they can be fixed and plans for the future/next season. That's when he's likely to go, and he will do so by 'mutual consent' most probably.
I quite agree Nip. Anyone that can't see that deserves to be bummed dry with a railway sleeper.

BillyShears said:

Not really, I'm a little more confused now. According to DD he was made to go to Kiev while his wife/girlfriend was into labour. She had to go through it all herself apparently.

Is that no longer the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.