Mourinho or Mancini

Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

We know M.E.N, Goal and others come on here, don't tempt fate.

NipHolmes said:
So now it's established that Boateng was away in Ukraine following the birth of his kid, without seeing mother and babies.

That's sickening.

Then to top off we lose him to Bayern and replace with Savic.

Where's the rope :(

I'd have had savic over that fraud.

moomba said:
Not really, I'm a little more confused now.

Oh well. I'm sure there's someone around prepared to spoon feed you whatever information you need to clear up your confusion.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
So now it's established that Boateng was away in Ukraine following the birth of his kid, without seeing mother and babies.

That's sickening.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!

One plays for Germany and finalled in CL aswell as playing for team that's running away with league in Germany and still in CL now. Meanwhile I had texts from mates saying how happy they were we were fielding Savic, a player who nearly cost us the C.Shield just this season.

BillyShears said:
Oh well. I'm sure there's someone around prepared to spoon feed you whatever information you need to clear up your confusion.

I'm fine thanks. Capable of looking after myself.

de niro said:
a united win v real and leeds us i think the two managers will swap places asap.

That's if we go Jose instead of Klopp or Laudrup (my call).

I'd love Jose here but I'm starting to believe Chelsea is where he'll go. I just hope upon return Terry gets fucked off and thrown to the gutter. Hopefully he'll go to Russia where he will be welcomed with open arms and bunches of Banana's.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

That's sickening.

So you'd have a player who can't get into Fiorentina's side over a German international who's a regular starter for Bayern ... hahaha ... pull the other one. You've been brainwashed mate!

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

That's sickening.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!

One plays for Germany and finalled in CL aswell as playing for team that's running away with league in Germany and still in CL now. Meanwhile I had texts from mates saying how happy they were we were fielding Savic, a player who nearly cost us the C.Shield just this season.
He was a shithouse when he played for us
the fucker jumped out of challenges,do you not remember this?

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

That's sickening.

So you'd have a player who can't get into Fiorentina's side over a German international who's a regular starter for Bayern ... hahaha ... pull the other one. You've been brainwashed mate!

I've lost all stock in him after that. Nice fellow but clueless if he's in belief Savic is a better player.

It's because Mancini bought him, if Jose did he'd be hated like a cross-eyed ginger stepchild with a snotty nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.