Mourinho or Mancini

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
sjk2008 said:
Of course it can be questioned.

His team aren't performing to the incredibly high standards he set last year, in the same way Bobby's team aren't.

The difference between the two though (aside from the obvious pts gaps), is that the team currently 6pts above City aren't even close, ability-wise) to the team that's clear of Barcelona.

are city close to real madrid ?

I can play that game: Are United close to Barca?
I dont think you can play this game as we already had that example

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

Mancini's career has been dogged with accusations that he is cool and aloof with players, and not very popular in the dressing room. Mourinho's career has been full of players talking about how he got the very best from them and created a siege mentality.

It's one of the biggest and most important differences between them.
I would say you are correct about Jose's early career.

Well Chelsea to be more precise. Whether his ego has now become too much for his players to take, I don't know. The show he made of standing out before the game to allow fans to boo him suggests to me a megalomaniac who is losing the plot somewhat.

That was a show of a man willing to protect his players and refuses to hang them out to dry.

lust overlord said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

Mancini's career has been dogged with accusations that he is cool and aloof with players, and not very popular in the dressing room. Mourinho's career has been full of players talking about how he got the very best from them and created a siege mentality.

Gone tits up for Jose then so far this season then.
Ha Ha
Hasnt it just.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Well Chelsea to be more precise. Whether his ego has now become too much for his players to take, I don't know. The show he made of standing out before the game to allow fans to boo him suggests to me a megalomaniac who is losing the plot somewhat.

That was a show of a man willing to protect his players and refuses to hang them out to dry.

Despite some of those players openly criticising him.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I am not sure you are being serious here mate.

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
sjk2008 said:
Of course it can be questioned.

His team aren't performing to the incredibly high standards he set last year, in the same way Bobby's team aren't.

The difference between the two though (aside from the obvious pts gaps), is that the team currently 6pts above City aren't even close, ability-wise) to the team that's clear of Barcelona.

are city close to real madrid ?

I can play that game: Are United close to Barca?

it seemed to me that that poster was saying that real madrid is excused becouse barca >> united so its not a shame to be 13 point behind barca . but in my opinion real madrid are better than city as much as barca are better than united.

lust overlord said:
NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
It's not a toughie though, is it?

Mancini is a league below Mourinho.

Just because Mourinho will only have managed to see off the greatest club side of all time just once in three years, by setting a goalscoring record in the process, doesn't mean he should be labelled a failure.

That Madrid hotseat is arguably as comical as the Chelsea one. And, as many have alluded to already in this thread, the fact that the likes of Casillas & Ramos care more about themselves and 'Spain' than what Mourinho is trying to do with Madrid says an awful lot.

It's one thing to say he's a horrible ****. Each to their own and all that. But to put Mancini on the same pedestal is, IMO, ridiculous, and that's even if Mancini lifts another Premiership title in May.

I do think Mancini is trying so hard with Balo just to settle that, he can manage an 'unmanagable player' to settle that.

As I have said which you pick up on, he is being undermined by the players, they're at fault and they sold him out last season and doing worse this season. He dropped Ramos to play Varane v us and last season Ramos and Iker went to the press about him. We chastise 'leaks' and finger point at those who criticise Mancini to the press yet the Real players mentioned did exactly that.

Jose is fighting the players, the press and teh fans blinded by the headlines. In reality he needs to go to a press conference with a list of facts like Benitez and set the record straight. Label games won, label points accumulated, goals scored, the fact they went out on pens in the semis to Bayern last year and the fact they broke Barca dominance. The fact he's trying to do the best for Real and that certain players aren't pulling in the same direction.

Tell all and let it stew. If he goes then Barca will dominate, if he continues they must rid the rot in the team and build on. IMO Jose is a goner, Real will do a Chelsea like they have so many times.

Real are fucked if they concede to player power because they all need to be fighting as one instead of factions against ano another. Barca are a challenge when you're on your game let alone when you're at civil war.

So its everyones fault except Jose then.
Sorry not having a go at you.For what its worth Jose in my opinion is the better manager based on his record thus far.
He isn't infallible though.Mancini, in my opinion is still improving as a manager and deserves some slack.
No.

Jose needs stop having wars and start being more chilled but saying that it's easy to say that from here. Being Real boss or any top club boss will be a cauldron, you have people digging for anything to publish in papers, unhappy players selling secrets and conspiring against you. A biased paper trying to undo you etc. It must be terrible to be frank.

Jose quite simply needs to get everyone around and say it simple, emulate last season and pull together to beat the rival that is Barca. I think it's too far down the line now and I think he's gone. It's a crying shame because that Real side last year were mesmerising. The civil war has cost em. As I keep saying, to have a captain conspiring against a manager is the definition of being a traitor. He loves Real yet he is costing them. He should be professional and do his best for his club, whether he likes the manager or not.

Mancini is in a situation where he isn't like by Tevez as we all know, he failed in Europe (before City too) and he 100% has the best side in the league. Real as good as they are, are a level below Barca when they come head to head. We should be seeing United off this season and we should be winning more games than we have been, some of the draws like West Ham were lucky but a draw against Stoke is unlucky. We are where we deserve to be really which isn't good enough. It'd be an easier pill to swallow if we were still in Europe, we aren't so it isn't.

I'm all for contstructive criticism but when you hear Mancini slaughter a player it's not helpful. Like Jose I wish he'd shut the fuck up and let things settle before blowing up a situation.

The cookie monster said:
lust overlord said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Gone tits up for Jose then so far this season then.
Ha Ha
Hasnt it just.

Still managed to kick us out of the Champions League without breaking sweat though...

This seems like a fairly stupid argument

Its like the who was your Favourite Ninja Turtle or Power Ranger, they were all as good some people had different favourites

Leonardo and White by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.