Mourinho or Mancini

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
Mancio said:
are city close to real madrid ?

I can play that game: Are United close to Barca?

it seemed to me that that poster was saying that real madrid is excused becouse barca >> united so its not a shame to be 13 point behind barca . but in my opinion real madrid are better than city as much as barca are better than united.

IMO Barca are much better than United more than Madrid are better than City.

In fact, Barca are much better than anyone, including Madrid, which makes Mourinho's season last year all the more impressive.

sjk2008 said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:

it seemed to me that that poster was saying that real madrid is excused becouse barca >> united so its not a shame to be 13 point behind barca . but in my opinion real madrid are better than city as much as barca are better than united.

In fact, Barca are much better than anyone, including Madrid, which makes Mourinho's season last year all the more impressive.
So that means tito is better than pep as it looks like he is going to break every record going this season

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
lust overlord said:
Gone tits up for Jose then so far this season then.
Ha Ha
Hasnt it just.

Still managed to kick us out of the Champions League without breaking sweat though...

Last gasp winner and a draw.Not the sort of results that would suggest Jose management was streets ahead.Especially as Mancini is according to you not up to much.Joses magic management should have seen a couple of 4or 5 goal thrashings surely,such is the difference.

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
I would say you are correct about Jose's early career.

Well Chelsea to be more precise. Whether his ego has now become too much for his players to take, I don't know. The show he made of standing out before the game to allow fans to boo him suggests to me a megalomaniac who is losing the plot somewhat.

That was a show of a man willing to protect his players and refuses to hang them out to dry.
I am not sure you are being serious here mate.

Deadly

That's the game he plays, puts himself in the firing line to take the pressure off his players, he's done it many times in press conferences.

sjk2008 said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:

I would pay good money to watch United v either one, they would be destoyed no question, same goes for Dortmund or Bayern.

It seems this thread is more about Mou than Man. I'm not a Mourinho lover but he's done very well so far but could be criticised for being so far off the pace of Barca.

No real hardship there, where it will really hurt will be being 4 points off their Derby rivals and not being able to beat a relegation candidate.

For those who say he's not arsed about the league (which I think he is), just ask those millions of fans if he should be arsed. I'm sure they'll give you a very straight answer.

lust overlord said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
Ha Ha
Hasnt it just.

Still managed to kick us out of the Champions League without breaking sweat though...

Last gasp winner and a draw.Not the sort of results that would suggest Jose management was streets ahead.Especially as Mancini is according to you not up to much.Joses magic management should have seen a couple of 4or 5 goal thrashings surely,such is the difference.

I watched both games. He outwitted Mancini tactically in both, quite easily.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
That was a show of a man willing to protect his players and refuses to hang them out to dry.
I am not sure you are being serious here mate.

Deadly

That's the game he plays, puts himself in the firing line to take the pressure off his players, he's done it many times in press conferences.
No, on this one he just wanted to show everyone how "Jose" he is. It cannot have helped the players before the game having that sideshow going on.

The Future's Blue said:
It seems this thread is more about Mou than Man. I'm not a Mourinho lover but he's done very well so far but could be criticised for being so far off the pace of Barca.

No real hardship there, where it will really hurt will be being 4 points off their Derby rivals and not being able to beat a relegation candidate.

For those who say he's not arsed about the league (which I think he is), just ask those millions of fans if he should be arsed. I'm sure they'll give you a very straight answer.

He's arsed about everything he competes for.

He'll be arsed because he wants to prove Barca wrong time after time for not choosing him. Real will do well to replace him with anybody close to his level and they will regress imo. In three years time many fans will look back with regret I am sure.

The cookie monster said:
sjk2008 said:
Mancio said:

So that means tito is better than pep as it looks like he is going to break every record going this season

If he does break records, lifts the CL and repeats the trick for another season or two, then he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Pep.

For the record, I put Jose above both of them. Whilst Barca look to have an endless supply of talented youngsters, I'd be amazed if they gave us another Xavi, Iniesta & Messi all playing in the same team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.