Mourinho or Mancini

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
I am not sure you are being serious here mate.

Deadly

That's the game he plays, puts himself in the firing line to take the pressure off his players, he's done it many times in press conferences.
No, on this one he just wanted to show everyone how "Jose" he is. It cannot have helped the players before the game having that sideshow going on.

A few of them made that sideshow didn't they, he also won the match rather than lose.

Again, I repeat the Captain didn't even cheer the winning goal. Tells everybody everything they need to know. Any player with that attitude is a cancer to that club in that mindset, for a captain it's criminal.

Didsbury Dave said:
lust overlord said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Still managed to kick us out of the Champions League without breaking sweat though...

Last gasp winner and a draw.Not the sort of results that would suggest Jose management was streets ahead.Especially as Mancini is according to you not up to much.Joses magic management should have seen a couple of 4or 5 goal thrashings surely,such is the difference.

I watched both games. He outwitted Mancini tactically in both, quite easily.
As did I,and I've already stated Mourinho is the better manager.He is not God though and has fucked up plenty of times.
But gets away with stuff at Madrid that Mancini would get stick for here.

Mourinho is goner next summer. No chance he'll stay,no matter what they do in Champions League. He started wars with Spanish media, specially RM ones already, that's last step before his departure.

Take it as you want but this situation at Madrid puts some more pressure on Mancini, Mourinho is all but available next year and it might be - perform or "die".

Though I'm not sure if Mourinho would really want City job. He likes to be loved by his club fans and he knows he isn't really City fans hero.

MSP said:
Mourinho is goner next summer. No chance he'll stay,no matter what they do in Champions League. He started wars with Spanish media, specially RM ones already, that's last step before his departure.

Take it as you want but this situation at Madrid puts some more pressure on Mancini, Mourinho is all but available next year and it might be - perform or "die".

Though I'm not sure if Mourinho would really want City job. He likes to be loved by his club fans and he knows he isn't really City fans hero.

I reckon City fans would love him if he was our manager (assuming he was successful obviously). He's like a lot of people in football, people hate him for being a twat but love him when he's their twat.

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
I am not sure you are being serious here mate.

Deadly

That's the game he plays, puts himself in the firing line to take the pressure off his players, he's done it many times in press conferences.
No, on this one he just wanted to show everyone how "Jose" he is. It cannot have helped the players before the game having that sideshow going on.

I quote:

“Those who want to whistle me they can do it. People who come later should support their team, support their Real Madrid so that Real Madrid can achieve its objective which is to win the match.

I see that as him putting himself forward to take any criticism from the fans before the players come out, protecting them for the greater need.

It's an interesting debate because both Jose and Bob have pros and cons which all individuals have but looking at the overall picture Jose wins it for me.

Like I said earlier I don't understand why some posters get so defensive for Bob on this debate, it's no different to comparing Messi with Silva?

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
Deadly

I quote:

“Those who want to whistle me they can do it. People who come later should support their team, support their Real Madrid so that Real Madrid can achieve its objective which is to win the match.

I see that as him putting himself forward to take any criticism from the fans before the players come out, protecting them for the greater need.

It's an interesting debate because both Jose and Bob have pros and cons which all individuals have but looking at the overall picture Jose wins it for me.

Like I said earlier I don't understand why some posters get so defensive for Bob on this debate, it's no different to comparing Messi with Silva?
Or defensive for mou

NipHolmes said:
The Future's Blue said:
It seems this thread is more about Mou than Man. I'm not a Mourinho lover but he's done very well so far but could be criticised for being so far off the pace of Barca.

No real hardship there, where it will really hurt will be being 4 points off their Derby rivals and not being able to beat a relegation candidate.

For those who say he's not arsed about the league (which I think he is), just ask those millions of fans if he should be arsed. I'm sure they'll give you a very straight answer.

He's arsed about everything he competes for.

He'll be arsed because he wants to prove Barca wrong time after time for not choosing him. Real will do well to replace him with anybody close to his level and they will regress imo. In three years time many fans will look back with regret I am sure.

I think you will find that Pellegrini was only beaten a single point prior to Mourinho turning up at the Bernabeu. So not impossible to replace him.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
Deadly

I quote:

They get so defensive because they know full well that Mourinho is a serious threat to Mancini, and they know full well that an element of this forum would welcome him with open arms. So it makes them feel a bit better about themselves to do him down.

He'd be adored if he ever came, of course.

MSP said:

On the contrary, Mourinho wants City but I'm told the feeling isn't mutual

Didsbury Dave said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:

I quote:

They get so defensive because they know full well that Mourinho is a serious threat to Mancini, and they know full well that an element of this forum would welcome him with open arms. So it makes them feel a bit better about themselves to do him down.

He'd be adored if he ever came, of course.

Get over it DD. He'll never be employed by City. I think most people on here realize that Mourinho is one helluva an achiever. But do you think that on United websites they have this discussion every time Ferguson loses a game. I don't know for sure as I don't inhabit said forums but somehow I doubt it.

If as you say every manager in world football is in Jose's shadow it would seem pretty pointless for all supporters to be comparing their incumbent manager with the special one as he can only manage one club at a time. Or maybe he could manage City and Madrid simultaneously!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.