Mourinho or Mancini

Can't believe the disrespect shown to Mancini by the usual suspects in this thread. You should be ashamed of yourselves. He won the FA Cup and then the League - rubbing Ferguson's face in the dirt in the progress.
"Anyone can do it with those funds" is the jibe - In that case Ferguson must be c*ap as it took him 4 seasons to win the league with the rags (spending the most every season in the process).
Pathetic.

BlueAnorak said:
Can't believe the disrespect shown to Mancini by the usual suspects in this thread. You should be ashamed of yourselves. He won the FA Cup and then the League - rubbing Ferguson's face in the dirt in the progress.
"Anyone can do it with those funds" is the jibe - In that case Ferguson must be c*ap as it took him 4 seasons to win the league with the rags (spending the most every season in the process).
Pathetic.

great post^

BlueAnorak said:
Pathetic.
Don't forget the 'We won it in spite of Mancini' and of course, my old favourite, 'We didn't win it, United lost it'.

I personally enjoyed every second of last season. But to 'Drink it in' in such a fashion was truly outstanding. I'm sure all those who wanted Mancini out after the Arsenal game were exactly the same but they just couldn't keep the faith.

I'll have that forever though, knowing I held it when many around were falling apart. You just can't beat that feeling, can you.

Championees, Championees..........................

Also remember where we were before Mancini arrived. No f*cking where is where. Every club managed by Jose/Pep was in the top 2 or 3 when they took over. It takes time for a successful club spirit to establish and with respect to the club I have loved and adored for years - ours could be best described as 'avoiding relegation by the skin of our teeth'.

i want neither Guardiola nor Mourinho anywhere near City.
honestly i don't give a damn about the Champions League. we seem to be doing just fine under Bobby in the Premier league, and i'm ok with it. i'm afraid though that Mansour has an ambition to win trophies year after year, and that means Bobby is done if he cannot deliver; but if he has to be replaced i don't want any of these shiny names. the sheer idea of seeing City fart around with the ball match in match out a-la Barcelona, Madrid, Dortmund, other "big modern European teams" gives me terrible cramps. no other team in the world could serve that bloody brilliant bunch of tossers the United that king of beating we gave them last year, i've never seen other team have the hustle we had back then. now we seem lost out there sometimes but when we don't we still leave blazing trails behind. i don't want any of that messiesque cherrypicking, i don't want any of that sickening Mourinho stranglehold. i want my City that is running teams through like a howitzer projectile, and as far as i remember we have watched some of the best showdowns of this kind under Roberto fucking Mancini. we are giving a game every night we play - one night in a handful it's a bad game but still a game; they mostly try to give a flawless performance. but i always prefer taking chances.
Bobby, you have my hand here.

I'm a no for Jose as it appears he would win everything and demolish the league and I would miss out on reading all the ranting, debating and arguing on here.

I can think of nothing more boring than a peaceful happy bluemoon where the only thing that is argued about is if Edin is getting enough game time.

marco said:
BlueAnorak said:
Pathetic.

great post^

Horrible post.

If Mancini had the budget of Liverpool and won FA Cup and the League - that would be a job well done. But Mancini had the LARGEST BUDGET IN THE LEAGUE, 1 BILLION POUNDS of investments, reinforcements, support... He simply had to point at a player and the Club would get it for him. He wanted Aguero - the club got it. He wanted Tevez, the club got it. He wanted Dzeko, the club got it. He wanted Silva, the club got it. He wanted Balotelli, the club got it. Everything he asked for - he got.

And with this amount of money, this amount of talent, this amount of freedom to work, to output ONLY FA Cup and League championship in 3 years - I am sorry, but that is NOT ENOUGH.

Mourinho would conquer the world with this budget. Given the players and the budget, Mancini showed less than he should have delivered.

BTW.. he almost lost the title also - if it wasn't for Dzeko's and Aguero's amazing efforts - we wouldn't even get the league.

Josh Blue said:
Mancini didn't sign Tevez you prune.

I stand corrected.

So he didn't even pick the best player we have. Great. So I was wrong. Mancini contributed even less than I thought!

Thank you for correction sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.