Mourinho or Mancini

BillyShears said:
The Future's Blue said:
I'll have that forever though, knowing I held it when many around were falling apart. You just can't beat that feeling, can you.

You sad, sad, sad, truly tragic, man. I can't figure out who I'm laughing at more, you or WimbledonRd. Two sides of the same myopic coin.
You are better than RAWK at times thank you

andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
The Future's Blue said:
I'll have that forever though, knowing I held it when many around were falling apart. You just can't beat that feeling, can you.

You sad, sad, sad, truly tragic, man. I can't figure out who I'm laughing at more, you or WimbledonRd. Two sides of the same myopic coin.

I prefer to refer to my spades as spades.

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:

You should go and support Zenit ;-)

strongbowholic said:
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:

You should go and support Zenit ;-)

I wish people would make their minds up. Apparently I should go support Chelsea and the rags too ... ;)

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
I wish people would make their minds up. Apparently I should go support Chelsea and the rags too ... ;)
Do them all, you can't lose then (very often at least).

If only it was about winning.

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:

Sounds like I'm, im not going there, just thanks for the laugh

MSP said:
WimbledonRd is Bosnian and believe me that's usual crap average Bosnian says/writes about Mancini. So, no surprise here.

Dear Lord almighty, not another Mancini loverboy!!!!

Are you saying that club owners are "bosnian", because it it they who are saying that Mancini underperformed with all the money and superplayers he was given. Bobby is getting a boot and you're saying that only bosnians are hating him. Wake up!

Mancini underpeformed. That is that. He is being replaced. End of story. He was given more chances and more money than anyone and done relatively little with it. Get rid - and let him take that mentally hendicapped Balo with him, too.

Dzeko can leave too for all I care. Not because he is shite, he isn't, but just because here he will never utilize his potential and we will never see 20+ goals from him (for one reason or another). Nasri can go as well. He is shite.

I am just saying that Mancini should have given more than just the FA cup and the league given the billion pounds budget. Realistically, Mourinho and Guardiola would each done twice as much with that amount of loot.

WimbledonRd said:
I am just saying that Mancini should have given more than just the FA cup and the league given the billion pounds budget. Realistically, Mourinho and Guardiola would each done twice as much with that amount of loot.

You 'think' he should is the case here.

What is the measure of realistic ?, the dynamics are impossible to even attempt to calculate to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.