Mourinho or Mancini

WimbledonRd said:
marco said:
BlueAnorak said:
Can't believe the disrespect shown to Mancini by the usual suspects in this thread. You should be ashamed of yourselves. He won the FA Cup and then the League - rubbing Ferguson's face in the dirt in the progress.
"Anyone can do it with those funds" is the jibe - In that case Ferguson must be c*ap as it took him 4 seasons to win the league with the rags (spending the most every season in the process).
Pathetic.

great post^

Horrible post.

If Mancini had the budget of Liverpool and won FA Cup and the League - that would be a job well done. But Mancini had the LARGEST BUDGET IN THE LEAGUE, 1 BILLION POUNDS of investments, reinforcements, support... He simply had to point at a player and the Club would get it for him. He wanted Aguero - the club got it. He wanted Tevez, the club got it. He wanted Dzeko, the club got it. He wanted Silva, the club got it. He wanted Balotelli, the club got it. Everything he asked for - he got.

And with this amount of money, this amount of talent, this amount of freedom to work, to output ONLY FA Cup and League championship in 3 years - I am sorry, but that is NOT ENOUGH.

Mourinho would conquer the world with this budget. Given the players and the budget, Mancini showed less than he should have delivered.

BTW.. he almost lost the title also - if it wasn't for Dzeko's and Aguero's amazing efforts - we wouldn't even get the league.

But he didn't lose it did he so that point is null and void.

Regarding budget, if only it was so simle as you make out.
Then we would own every cup we were allowed to buy :-)

WimbledonRd said:
marco said:
BlueAnorak said:
Can't believe the disrespect shown to Mancini by the usual suspects in this thread. You should be ashamed of yourselves. He won the FA Cup and then the League - rubbing Ferguson's face in the dirt in the progress.
"Anyone can do it with those funds" is the jibe - In that case Ferguson must be c*ap as it took him 4 seasons to win the league with the rags (spending the most every season in the process).
Pathetic.

great post^

Horrible post.

If Mancini had the budget of Liverpool and won FA Cup and the League - that would be a job well done. But Mancini had the LARGEST BUDGET IN THE LEAGUE, 1 BILLION POUNDS of investments, reinforcements, support... He simply had to point at a player and the Club would get it for him. He wanted Aguero - the club got it. He wanted Tevez, the club got it. He wanted Dzeko, the club got it. He wanted Silva, the club got it. He wanted Balotelli, the club got it. Everything he asked for - he got.

And with this amount of money, this amount of talent, this amount of freedom to work, to output ONLY FA Cup and League championship in 3 years - I am sorry, but that is NOT ENOUGH.

Mourinho would conquer the world with this budget. Given the players and the budget, Mancini showed less than he should have delivered.

BTW.. he almost lost the title also - if it wasn't for Dzeko's and Aguero's amazing efforts - we wouldn't even get the league.

Can I also add to my post above I would miss out on posts like this, which make this place so special.

shootmeifipost10k said:
WimbledonRd said:
marco said:
great post^

Horrible post.

Can I also add to my post above I would miss out on posts like this, which make this place so special.
Special as in needs?

SWP's back said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
WimbledonRd said:
Horrible post.

Special as in needs?

You said it not me,
I did type something out about a near end to the population on friday and it not being a bad thing in some cases, but swiftly deleted it.

WimbledonRd said:
marco said:
BlueAnorak said:
Pathetic.

great post^

Horrible post.

Think I might have asked this before, either on this thread or on another, however...

If it is so easy with all that money, why do we bother with a manager in the first place? No point getting Mourinho or Guardiola, why not save a shit load of cash and let someone out of the crowd do it? They could do it as a half time draw prize.

The Future's Blue said:
I'll have that forever though, knowing I held it when many around were falling apart. You just can't beat that feeling, can you.

You sad, sad, sad, truly tragic, man. I can't figure out who I'm laughing at more, you or WimbledonRd. Two sides of the same myopic coin.

BlueAnorak said:
Pathetic.

What disrespect are you talking about, it's a debate on who's the better manager, what's wrong with that?

Am I disrespecting Silva if I say in my opinion Messi's better than him, I'm puzzled why it's such a taboo subject to be honest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.