Mourinho or Mancini

WimbledonRd said:
MSP said:
WimbledonRd is Bosnian and believe me that's usual crap average Bosnian says/writes about Mancini. So, no surprise here.

Dear Lord almighty, not another Mancini loverboy!!!!

Are you saying that club owners are "bosnian", because it it they who are saying that Mancini underperformed with all the money and superplayers he was given. Bobby is getting a boot and you're saying that only bosnians are hating him. Wake up!

Mancini underpeformed. That is that. He is being replaced. End of story. He was given more chances and more money than anyone and done relatively little with it. Get rid - and let him take that mentally hendicapped Balo with him, too.

Dzeko can leave too for all I care. Not because he is shite, he isn't, but just because here he will never utilize his potential and we will never see 20+ goals from him (for one reason or another). Nasri can go as well. He is shite.

I am just saying that Mancini should have given more than just the FA cup and the league given the billion pounds budget. Realistically, Mourinho and Guardiola would each done twice as much with that amount of loot.

Mancini hasn't spent a billion pounds.

WimbledonRd said:
Bobby is getting a boot and you're saying that only bosnians are hating him. Wake up!

Mancini underpeformed. That is that. He is being replaced.
You talk like its fact, but thankfully you're not running the club. Its being run by a clever team, that know more about football and business than you will ever know. If come May they decide he's not done enough, there won't be many real supporters of Manchester City that will argue, if they decide that 1 year into his 5 year deal, he can have another chance, then you won't find many real supporters of Manchester City that will argue.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2240871/Pep-Guardiola-usurp-Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-NOT-Chelsea-job-claims-FIFA-agent.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... agent.html</a>

and I know there are newer articles - but this is just a first random one.

These kinds of things do not happen to a Manager that is not Xed already.

WimbledonRd said:
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2240871/Pep-Guardiola-usurp-Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-NOT-Chelsea-job-claims-FIFA-agent.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... agent.html</a>

and I know there are newer articles - but this is just a first random one.

These kinds of things do not happen to a Manager that is not Xed already.
Really ? I won't click the link as I don't want to give such a shite newspaper any advertising revenue, but I'm sure I've read the report on here previously anyway.

I'm guessing you don't live in the UK, and don't have knowledge of our media, which does its best to go after football managers at the slightest sign of crisis, its called making it up.

If we win the league, and maybe the cup again, then I will be absolutely amazed if mancini is not here this time next year, and with 5 1/2 months of the season to go, Pep can get his agent to issue his wishlist whenever he wants.

If your facts are based on something written in the daily mail by an agent, then you don't have much credibility, so stop calling it as fact.

andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
The Future's Blue said:
I'll have that forever though, knowing I held it when many around were falling apart. You just can't beat that feeling, can you.

You sad, sad, sad, truly tragic, man. I can't figure out who I'm laughing at more, you or WimbledonRd. Two sides of the same myopic coin.
You are better than RAWK at times thank you
He would be laughed at on rawk just like he is on here.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 am --

Lucky13 said:
WimbledonRd said:
MSP said:
WimbledonRd is Bosnian and believe me that's usual crap average Bosnian says/writes about Mancini. So, no surprise here.

Are you saying that club owners are "bosnian", because it it they who are saying that Mancini underperformed with all the money and superplayers he was given. Bobby is getting a boot and you're saying that only bosnians are hating him. Wake up!

Mancini underpeformed. That is that. He is being replaced. End of story. He was given more chances and more money than anyone and done relatively little with it. Get rid - and let him take that mentally hendicapped Balo with him, too.

Dzeko can leave too for all I care. Not because he is shite, he isn't, but just because here he will never utilize his potential and we will never see 20+ goals from him (for one reason or another). Nasri can go as well. He is shite.

I am just saying that Mancini should have given more than just the FA cup and the league given the billion pounds budget. Realistically, Mourinho and Guardiola would each done twice as much with that amount of loot.

Wonder how much has mooooo spent to win 1 title

The cookie monster said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
You sad, sad, sad, truly tragic, man. I can't figure out who I'm laughing at more, you or WimbledonRd. Two sides of the same myopic coin.
You are better than RAWK at times thank you
He would be laughed at on rawk just like he is on here.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 am --

Lucky13 said:
WimbledonRd said:

Wonder how much has mooooo spent to win 1 title
He won the cup as well didn't he?

WimbledonRd said:
Horrible post.

If Mancini had the budget of Liverpool and won FA Cup and the League - that would be a job well done. But Mancini had the LARGEST BUDGET IN THE LEAGUE, 1 BILLION POUNDS of investments, reinforcements, support... He simply had to point at a player and the Club would get it for him. He wanted Aguero - the club got it. He wanted Tevez, the club got it. He wanted Dzeko, the club got it. He wanted Silva, the club got it. He wanted Balotelli, the club got it. Everything he asked for - he got.

And with this amount of money, this amount of talent, this amount of freedom to work, to output ONLY FA Cup and League championship in 3 years - I am sorry, but that is NOT ENOUGH.

Mourinho would conquer the world with this budget. Given the players and the budget, Mancini showed less than he should have delivered.

BTW.. he almost lost the title also - if it wasn't for Dzeko's and Aguero's amazing efforts - we wouldn't even get the league.
With less than two weeks to go, I feel extremely comfortable awarding you:
Yzax2.png

Skashion said:
WimbledonRd said:
Horrible post.

If Mancini had the budget of Liverpool and won FA Cup and the League - that would be a job well done. But Mancini had the LARGEST BUDGET IN THE LEAGUE, 1 BILLION POUNDS of investments, reinforcements, support... He simply had to point at a player and the Club would get it for him. He wanted Aguero - the club got it. He wanted Tevez, the club got it. He wanted Dzeko, the club got it. He wanted Silva, the club got it. He wanted Balotelli, the club got it. Everything he asked for - he got.

And with this amount of money, this amount of talent, this amount of freedom to work, to output ONLY FA Cup and League championship in 3 years - I am sorry, but that is NOT ENOUGH.

Mourinho would conquer the world with this budget. Given the players and the budget, Mancini showed less than he should have delivered.

BTW.. he almost lost the title also - if it wasn't for Dzeko's and Aguero's amazing efforts - we wouldn't even get the league.
With less than two weeks to go, I feel extremely comfortable awarding you:
Yzax2.png

We might need another 3 or 4 of them awards for some folk on this thread<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 am --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
The cookie monster said:
squirtyflower said:
He won the cup as well didn't he?
He did
Quiet an achievement i guess with barca abt
A tremendous achievement when you consider that Adebayour got the winner
I take it all back mooooooooo really is god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.