Mourinho or Mancini

Mourinho will prove the naysayers wrong when he returns to England imo. I just hope he does it at City and not United.

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Mourinho will prove the naysayers wrong when he returns to England imo. I just hope he does it at City and not United.
Do you think he could win us the title like bobby has?

Do I think a squad containing the likes of Hart, Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Barry, Clichy, Richards and Zabaleta would have won the League if Mourinho were the manager? Yes I do. Would we have failed to qualify past the group stages of the CL? I think not. Those of you who are happy to see Mourinho at United are certifiable imo.

hgblue said:
The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:

Do I think a squad containing the likes of Hart, Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Barry, Clichy, Richards and Zabaleta would have won the League if Mourinho were the manager? Yes I do. Would we have failed to qualify past the group stages of the CL? I think not. Those of you who are happy to see Mourinho at United are certifiable imo.
Have you seen the squad he has at madrid,and hows that working out
Is there one better in world football?

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
The cookie monster said:

Have you seen the squad he has at madrid,and hows that working out
Is there one better in world football?
Yes, they're behind Barcelona but through to the CL KO Rounds.

I know Atletico are ahead of them, but that wont last.

IMO Mourinho would love to come and manage our club. he is not taunting Bobby for no reason when he states that our elimination for the CL was surprising etc.

He has also stated that he would like to manage City as well. The problem for me would be if mourinho has the desire to stay for a lengthy period. For the last few years it is like he is building his own history and not that of a clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.