Mourinho or Mancini

WimbledonRd said:
MSP said:
WimbledonRd is Bosnian and believe me that's usual crap average Bosnian says/writes about Mancini. So, no surprise here.

Dear Lord almighty, not another Mancini loverboy!!!!

Are you saying that club owners are "bosnian", because it it they who are saying that Mancini underperformed with all the money and superplayers he was given.

No, I'm saying it because I'm well aware of same crap you guys are saying like some sect.

All that's important for you is to say that Mancini underperformed while Dzeko isn't, he is the best player Earth had seen, it's because of Mancini he looks like Lescott most time he gets the ball.

You're writing same old shit since your first post hiding behind proper English nick and good English. These English guys might be naive but you can't cheat me, I've noticed you since day one, not that you're anything unique tbh..

What's most impressing to see is that you guys hope that Guardiola and Mourinho would turn Dzeko to City main man. Yeah, sure, Dzeko is exactly the type of player Guardiola likes, lol, he wouldn't have a sniff of the pitch under him.

According to la liga revisted lose this weekend to malaga and he could be gone
Fallen out with club,players,fans and press
He looked ill when they showed him..

Article in The Sun this morn about Baconface having a meeting with Pep in New York this week.

The cookie monster said:

Please don't get my hopes up like this, cookie!

If Jose is gone by the turkey sandwiches, I can dream of one last present under the Christmas tree, and what a present it would be.

Jose strikes me as the kinda fella who loves to have the last laugh.

P.S. Jose just happens to share the same agent as Falcao, one Jorge Mendes.

Mendes can make his main man, Jose, even more attractive to interested clubs with that particular bargaining chip.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:

If Jose is gone by the turkey sandwiches, I can dream of one last present under the Christmas tree, and what a present it would be.

They shown a clip of him sat next to perez at clubs xmas party
Talk about tension

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:

As someone with contacts in the club, I don't understand how you can believe Ferran Soriano would bring Mourinho to the club when there is no love lost (it's in his book) and when the academy is going to be the centerpiece of our club in the coming years and Mourinho is proven to prefer ready-made players signed from other clubs (or already there when he arrives). I just don't see it, it'd go against the whole ethos our club is trying to build... and that's before the issue of image which our owners are so bothered about, wanting the club free of scandal and infamy. Mourinho has made the biggest club in the world reviled by many thanks to on and off-the-pitch incidents (including eyepokegate). I personally believe he's the best coach in the world despite his Real Madrid imploding before our very eyes, but don't think he's compatible with the Manchester City our owners and CEO envision.

The cookie monster said:

Coupled with the fact that the only other team that had any chance of beating Barcelona got beat 4-1 by Barcelona i'm not surprised.

For Madrid, 13 points behind in La Liga with 1 Classico left means they may as well start planning for next season and write this one off......

Only an ongoing positive Champions League run can really keep him going now.

The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:

Talk about tension

Maybe Jose wanted the last piece of chocolate log?

He can replace the Christmas pudding we have;)

Seriously, Jose is actually showing physical signs of pressure?

I'm sure he assumed he could sack the league and coast, focusing only on Champs League.

Irrespective of where he ends up, Jose out of work with five months of season left would be like a stalking horse used on Mancini.

LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:

As someone with contacts in the club, I don't understand how you can believe Ferran Soriano would bring Mourinho to the club when there is no love lost (it's in his book) and when the academy is going to be the centerpiece of our club in the coming years and Mourinho is proven to prefer ready-made players signed from other clubs (or already there when he arrives). I just don't see it, it'd go against the whole ethos our club is trying to build... and that's before the issue of image which our owners are so bothered about, wanting the club free of scandal and infamy. Mourinho has made the biggest club in the world reviled by many thanks to on and off-the-pitch incidents (including eyepokegate). I personally believe he's the best coach in the world despite his Real Madrid imploding before our very eyes, but don't think he's compatible with the Manchester City our owners and CEO envision.

If Begiristain and Soriano were so entrenched in their only view of Mourinho, then why interview him for Barca job in first place?

A club, to it's core, which wants to rely on the youth supply.

It's a common misconception but Jose actually had that job in the bag, suitably impressed, but Pep then nailed the interview and the board had a belief they shared more of a common belief.

Different horses for different courses. We might want to emulate Barca one day but we are at a very different stage in our evolution.

We need to learn how to win on a consistent basis, dominate, before we can afford the luxury of setting a utopian path.

All I know is the owners have previously entertained the notion of Mourinho, and for that reason, coupled in my belief he is the best we can do in football, I retain a small hope, nothing more.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Talk about tension

Maybe Jose wanted the last piece of chocolate log?

He can replace the Christmas pudding we have;)

Seriously, Jose is actually showing physical signs of pressure?

I'm sure he assumed he could sack the league and coast, focusing only on Champs League.

Irrespective of where he ends up, Jose out of work with five months of season left would be like a stalking horse used on Mancini.

So a bloke that has been sacked and who has not a chance in hell of ever being City's manager is going to be applying pressure to Mancini. You wish.

The only thing that will put pressure on Mancini is if our league performances dip so much that we fall 13 points behind the leaders as Real have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.