Mourinho or Mancini

Skashion said:
strongbowholic said:
How would you define Mancini's tenure at City, overall, out of the following two words:

1) Success

2) Failure

Moo
Much better player than a manager. He'd probably still be playing if not for his bad leg - knackered calf you see.
Look, I've no beef with you, so choose an option.

Moo

Edit: sorry, spelling is atrocious today

Moo

Skashion said:
strongbowholic said:
Look, I've no beef with you, so choose an option.

Moo

Edit: sorry, spelling is atrocious today

Moo
I'd rather not choose so quickly as there's a lot at steak. My forum reputation could be udderly compromised.
And you'd end up getting a proper ribbing.

Moo

would mourinho want to come to city after the hatred he has for all things barca?????i mean bergiristian turned him down for the barca job when he went for it......would it be happy campers if he came to city??

Fuck off with this shit. Stop pandering to media City haters who are manufacturing a crisis out of a blip re the status of our manager and stop starting ridiculous and embarassing threads about it.

Here comes Pam, firing asinine bullets and cheap-seat cliches around.

Run for the hills.

Pam, I actually have a suspicion you are a piece of software which jumbles up every braindead City fan cliche and spurts them out willy nilly.

*presses "Pam" button*

"Fuck off and support Chelsea you wombat, you are the rag-loving anti-City fergie-crawling spawn of Jose's referee agenda"

Pam said:
Fuck off with this shit. Stop pandering to media City haters who are manufacturing a crisis out of a blip re the status of our manager and stop starting ridiculous and embarassing threads about it.

I'm not pandering to any media theory or 'agenda'. I just comment on what I see in front of me. Just because people aren't 100% positive doesn't mean they are pandering to other peoples beliefs.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.