Mourinho vs Pellegrini

You'll never take me seriously so if you knew that Horton was my favourite manager. Always wondered what would have happened if we had kept with him. Loved his style of play. :-)

Horton is close to the top of my fave City managers also.
When he took over we were in serious trouble. He made some very astute signings such as Paul Walsh and
played some very attractive and entertaining football. We also have to remember that he also did it on a
shoestring. To think we sacked him to bring in Alan Ball...

And yet it doesn't alter the fact that I'd still take Pellegrini over him every day of the week.
I have to say I find this attitude baffling. Some people seem to care more about how nice the manager is than winning trophies. Strange one.

I have to say I find this attitude baffling. Some people seem to care more about how nice the manager is than winning trophies. Strange one.
I don't like the man. I don't like the way he sets his teams up and him being a winner doesn't hold much water when you consider what we've won in the previous 4 years. This team will challenge again next season whoever is in charge. If there was a straight choice between Pellegrini and Mourinho going into next year Id choose Pellegrini in a heartbeat.
It's only baffling if you don't think City can win as much as Chelsea next time around. I do.

It's not baffling though. You might not agree with it and hold your own thoughts, that just makes it a difference of opinion. the fundamental point is I think City can win trophies next season with Pellegrini in charge, this Summers transfer activity looks like it's going to give us the shot in the arm required to do so. Mourinho would most likely do the same so it comes down to which one I don't think's a ****..

I don't like the man. I don't like the way he sets his teams up and him being a winner doesn't hold much water when you consider what we've won in the previous 4 years. This team will challenge again next season whoever is in charge. If there was a straight choice between Pellegrini and Mourinho going into next year Id choose Pellegrini in a heartbeat.
It's only baffling if you don't think City can win as much as Chelsea next time around. I do.
Absolutely agree. And I would rather win things playing the way we do rather than the way Chelsea are set up to play. Pellegrini over Moanio every day of the week.
Seems many think that Chelsea are far superior side than we are.

What's Simeone won this season?
Haha, if I were you I'd button it about Simeone, because the guy is the best young manager around and will go on to manage a top club one day. When he does he'll win plenty.

I find it baffling that some only care about winning trophies and not in the manner it's done.

I value honesty and integrity. I rather my club play football the way I believe it should be played. I rather a manager that doesn't encourage cheating, that doesn't court controversy, that doesn't stick his finger in opponents eyes.

I rather a manager that can win without the cuntish behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.