Mourinho

mackenzie said:
Eccles Blue said:
Well I for one don't want Mourino anywhere near my club thank you!!

Mancini is the best Manager for us, he has led us to the FA Cup, the Premiership title and the Charity Shield (or whatever it is called this season!!) and he will bring us the Premiership title again this year and very soon the Champions League. So let's stick with stability and keep Mancini thank you very much.

I don't want him near us either.

However, Mancini seems to have stalled and that isn't good.
Last season we were fantastic, but this season we look like mannequins.
We are not doing what we did last year.

Every team has a hiatus now and then but, in my opinion, that doesn't mean we have to change the manager immediately. Let's face it we are still 2nd in the Premiership and there is time for us to get back to the top. I remember last season people going into meltdown when we were 8 points behind and I kept saying, and getting laughed at for doing so, that the Boys in Blue never give in and we shouldn't give in on Mancini either. Like Arnie they will be back, better and stronger.

We're exactly where the press want us to be, seemingly rudderless and inferior to the rags. In reality we're suffering a little in terms of confidence and trying to walk goals in, only this

Manure batter teams until the whistle, they won because of an excellent ball into the box with a little bastard who never gives up getting on the end of it, we need that work ethic.....

Not convinced I want to change Mancini but do feel frustrated at the moment.

If I had to make a call right now I'd stick......

hgblue said:
Want it now? Try, want the best.
However you like, but when will you be satisfied, when we win all 5 trophies in one season ? Isn't 1 a year good enough ? And this one is only half way through as we speak....

I'll stick with want it now, or perhaps I should have said want it all now.

Oh and there is no guarantee that JM would deliver any trophies, same goes for anyone else.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
Well I for one don't want Mourino anywhere near my club thank you!!
I know that you're alone EB, but I can see why some do, its the want it now attitude, but Mourinho doesn't win the title, a cup, or the champions league every year, and there's no guarantee he would in his 2 years here either.

It's not titles alone for me, nobody can't guarantee titles with such a quality competition both domestically and in Europe.

I like predators mentality he installs in his teams, he somehow makes his players to feel big loyalty to club their playing for and to fight til death on the pitch.

When you look at his teams most of players were Kompanys, Micahs and Zabas willing to put their bodies on the line whenever needed.

That's a football I like and players I like. And that's the reason why I don't like Balotelli at all as he doesn't give a flying one about anything but himself.

Bluemanc100 said:
Manure batter teams until the whistle, they won because of an excellent ball into the box with a little bastard who never gives up getting on the end of it, we need that work ethic.....
That's how they kept with us last year too, the work ethic, but the manager instils that.

For me that is not the issue though, I don't see players not putting in the work, just players out of form, as the 4 striker stats show quite alarmingly.

MSP you mean like Zabaleta did yesterday and does every week?Like most of our players do every week? Remember their reaction on the 13th May this year? I expect a similar reaction on the 19th May next year (not least beacause it would be great to watch them lift the trophy on my birthday!!)

We are going through a littleblip at the moment but we will come back and they will all fight to the end.

He has at least until the end of this season, and then a meeting with Khaldoon Al Mubarak and our Technical Team and discuss the performance of the team over the course of this season. I am very confident that our club will do the right thing. If it is Mourinho then I will put any grievances to one side if it helps the club.

cleavers said:
hgblue said:
Want it now? Try, want the best.
However you like, but when will you be satisfied, when we win all 5 trophies in one season ? Isn't 1 a year good enough ? And this one is only half way through as we speak....

I'll stick with want it now, or perhaps I should have said want it all now.

Oh and there is no guarantee that JM would deliver any trophies, same goes for anyone else.

Having a want it now mentality has been hell for the past forty years ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.