Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

Unknown_Genius said:
I'm gutted. I would rather this have been done and dusted tonight. It would be so typical United, they miss out on Europe, but qualify for it by winning the CL.

Crimson Clive is in the forum

I Hart Man City said:
When they come up against PSG, Munich, Real and the rest they will get taken to pieces, hopefully so systematically that they'll never come back from it.

They will need to get over the nightmare of next Tuesday if they gift us half the chances they gifted the Greeks. ;-)

Always thought they'd go through

They got the breaks, and Olympiakos played the better football. But that counts for nothing

Utd's 2nd goal was class. Great goal in by Rooney, and the goalscorer anticipated.

cleavers said:
Theengelbert said:
El Mago said:
I hope we finish in the TOP 3 because the fourth could be eliminated by United this season.

Are you having a laugh? Never in a million years could a team this average win the champions league
Well apart from Chelsea anyway.

calling united average would be an insult to mediocre

80s Shorts said:
I Hart Man City said:
When they come up against PSG, Munich, Real and the rest they will get taken to pieces, hopefully so systematically that they'll never come back from it.

They will need to get over the nightmare of next Tuesday if they gift us half the chances they gifted the Greeks. ;-)

And imagine those chances falling to Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Robben, etc in the QF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.