Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

Hard to believe that was last16 in Europe , there was so little quality from both sides.
The Greeks should have scored at least one from the pressure they had in the second half , and to see the " mighty reds " wasting time and trying to run down the clock at home to Olympiacos - hilarious , then celebrating like they'd actually made some great strides.
I suppose given the circumstances it does seem like a great achievement!
"How are the mighty fallen" SOD

strongbowholic said:
Danamy said:
strongbowholic said:
Going back to the rapist, don't think he'll be out that long. Looked like a dead leg to me from the challenge off the Greek player.

What's the Greek for "fucking soft ****"?

fucki softi cunti?
Not sure danamy to be honest. Looks a bit Romanian to me that does :))

Say it as if you've just had hot chilli sauce on your kebab, it's spot on. ;-)

Bodicoteblue said:
Hard to believe that was last16 in Europe , there was so little quality from both sides.
The Greeks should have scored at least one from the pressure they had in the second half , and to see the " mighty reds " wasting time and trying to run down the clock at home to Olympiacos - hilarious , then celebrating like they'd actually made some great strides.
I suppose given the circumstances it does seem like a great achievement!
"How are the mighty fallen" SOD
It is the last 16. But they haven't played anyone yet

Anything can happen in a Cup KO at this stage

Kris_Musampa said:
"All conquering heroes..."

"You dont take the Rolls Royce out of the garage often , but when you do, My God does it purr..."

What the living fuck!!!!!!!!

Who said this lol? You would think they just beat Barca but it was only Olympiacos who had just sold their two best players before they played them...

Gaylord du Bois said:
oman0115 said:
Anyone else hate Jeff Stelling, utter c*nt!
No why? Him and Redknapp are the only two that are worth listening to.

Why? Personally because he ever misses a chance to stick the knife in us yet fawns over the Rags at every opportunity.

The thing is, the difference tonight was the goal keepers, if it wasn't for De Gay they would have had to score 4 or 5 to get through. the fact is that although it looks like a comfortable win the reality was that they were opened up numerous times. The defence is just not good enough and they rely on the ability of the keeper. Any of the forwards for the other 7 teams would have had a field day tonight.

If Jones and camel gob are at the centre of their defence next week they will get ripped to pieces.

The fact that Van Persie looks to be a major doubt is another bonus,

I would have preffered to see them knocked out tonight but if it keeps Moyes in a job i can live with it, i just hope that they draw Bayern, Madrid, Chelsea or Barca in the next round.

west ham will batter them physically,then we will fuck with them mentally,they look a lot worse than I thought( only turned on when it was 3-0),they don't have a shape or sense of what they are supposed to do,if we are on blob on Tuesday we will fucking murder them,but a derby is a derby and anything can happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.