Mr Cook

got to love garry!i think he`s great(apart ffrom the rosler gaffe)hes out there shouting from the roof tops about how great our club is even though every one is jumping on every wrong word he says.talk about over reaction pathetic press even worse blues bitting to this nonsense.keep it up Garry!!xuck em

uwe282828 said:
got to love garry!i think he`s great(apart ffrom the rosler gaffe)hes out there shouting from the roof tops about how great our club is even though every one is jumping on every wrong word he says.talk about over reaction pathetic press even worse blues bitting to this nonsense.keep it up Garry!!xuck em

How is "blues biting" a good thing in this scenario?

We know this club better than him, he has only been here 5 minutes!

some of the posters on here are a bunch of morons. Criticizing and getting on the mans back as soon as he speaks.Think about it; he's only saying what the fans want to hear. Would you rather him turn round and say, we'll be lucky to get to wembley, we're not goona be one of the biggest clubs in the world and we'll be forever living in Un*ted's shadow.

Get a grip!

Alaricmc said:
You know, no offence intended, but you guys really make me sad sometimes.

Ohh okay, great, no offence taken then. Thanks for pottering in here and sharing your worldy views with the us, really moved me. You're post really made us happy. Job well done.

BTW, Someone even had some fun with Gary Genius's Wiki page (it's full of RAG s**t but funny as fook , definitely done by a RAG but I did laugh my ass off at the line "Cook is married tp Girls Aloud and is a keen player of Golf amongst where he regularly competes against Adolf Hitler, Bananaman and Richard Blackwood. Garry invented the colour yellow."!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Garry_Cook_(CEO)&oldid=333139069

erocsevil said:
some of the posters on here are a bunch of morons. Criticizing and getting on the mans back as soon as he speaks.Think about it; he's only saying what the fans want to hear. Would you rather him turn round and say, we'll be lucky to get to wembley, we're not goona be one of the biggest clubs in the world and we'll be forever living in Un*ted's shadow.

Get a grip!

Spot on! I really like the man and he does a great job...I don't understand why all the negativity

erocsevil said:

Get a grip!

You've missed the point. We can do all these things without some corporate johnny come lately type spouting about it.

erocsevil said:

Get a grip!

But he isn't saying what some fans want to hear. That is the whole point.

I want him to shut up and let us do our talking on the pitch. On Wednesday!

erocsevil said:

Get a grip!

Funnily enough I think some actually would prefer him to say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.