Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

paphos-mcfc said:
You've proved a point tonight. You are the best player in the premiership. I'm glad you're wearing a blue shirt. ( Second best player David Silva ) ;)

Amen
Your not serious ?, "best player in the premiership" after 30 minutes, dont get me wrong I too am buzzing after that debut but I really think some of these posts are way way over the top, one swallow does not make a summer, I hope he does it week in week out and if he does then he will be the best player in the premiership but not after one game in which he was a substitute, oh and before it comes I'm not a rag !! lol.

themadinventor said:
paphos-mcfc said:
You've proved a point tonight. You are the best player in the premiership. I'm glad you're wearing a blue shirt. ( Second best player David Silva ) ;)

Amen
Your not serious ?, "best player in the premiership" after 30 minutes, dont get me wrong I too am buzzing after that debut but I really think some of these posts are way way over the top, one swallow does not make a summer, I hope he does it week in week out and if he does then he will be the best player in the premiership but not after one game in which he was a substitute, oh and before it comes I'm not a rag !! lol.

agreed, but it was one of the best impacts by a sub I have seen and particularly on his debut......worth the wait....roll on notlob

Mr Kun Agguero

Now I'm clearly one of the few on here who enjoys listening to Alan Brazil in the morning. However....

7:45 am switched on Talksport to smile smugly and listen to the inevitable Kun wankfest.

7:46 am Brazil: "what a great debut from Aguero; now on Sunday Keys and Gray spoke to Stoke manager Tony Pulis and here's what he had to say about their performance against Chelsea..."

7:46:30 am radio off; iPod on.

Guess I must have missed it :-(

B.L.U.E.M.O.O.N said:
themadinventor said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Amen

agreed, but it was one of the best impacts by a sub I have seen and particularly on his debut......worth the wait....roll on notlob

He was one of the best players in the Premier League before he kicked a ball. We have signed one of the best players in the world.

Neville Kneville said:
B.L.U.E.M.O.O.N said:
themadinventor said:

He was one of the best players in the Premier League before he kicked a ball. We have signed one of the best players in the world.

I hope your right, but I still think it's way over the top to say he is now, as for "before he even kicked a ball" is just nuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.