Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

When SSN start masturbating about a City player, you know he must be good.

Right..... Where do we begin?! Well no. 1 As I said to the mrs last night........Oh my fuckin word!
The good news about Kun is he will now require 2 defenders man marking him which, which will mean, space for other players........I have to say, dzeko playing the best since he joined, very impressive.

Would anyone start him on the bench on sunday? I think i might, bolton is a tough place to go so i think i'd bring him on against a tired team once he gets a feel for things

he wants to go home he wants to go hoooooooooome carlos tevez he wants to go home thank you tevez we've got Agureo

we've got Agureo
we've got Agureooooooooooo
who is tevez
we've got Agureo

Special. You're always hoping that you can sign a striker who hits the ground running and smashes them in for fun, and we might have finally got one. Everyone's shitting themselves from this boy. Just oozes class and confidence. Worth the admission fee for his half hour spell alone

he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

only joking! I think I've just seen Jesus in sky blue- legend on the pitch, humility off it, good looking and he's already best mates with david silva!

what a debut. I was grinning ear to ear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.