munich and the truth

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
If United was unsuccessful would you be so upset.

Irrelevant, as I have disdain for other clubs like Liverpool who also play the victim card for their own commercial gain.

Only last weekend did I appeal to the BBC for air time on 606 to raise awareness for the Neil Young Appeal, something I have worked on quite a lot without any attention or fuss for the past month.

The Appeal has now raised what we believe to be about £17,000, if the scarves estimation is correct.

We've done that, in 1 month, for 1 player and a cancer trust.

Puts you lot to absolute fucking shame.
That's fantastic, I won't try to make a point about fundraising, that's a very personal thing.

Hooter, did you actually read that article?
Of course, the success of Utd magnifies the hurt for all those who your club have so immorally wounded because that success has been built on their suffering.
You seem to think that because the accident was so long ago that excuses your club of acting in a morally acceptable manner when the testimonial was held, or at the 50th and now. It doesn't.

If you knew Albert Quixall, would you support Utd and their behaviour to his face?

'It has all been so much PR b******t,' was the verdict of Harry Gregg.

That you continue to support a club as morally bankrupt as yours essentially mean that you support the continued exploitation of the suffering of the very people on whom your success was founded.

Which makes you either stupid or a callous cnut, which is it?

Albert had a free card as a ex player, you think we are the devil, you just believe the boogeyman stories you're Dads told you.

BTW, have a look at you're past, a lot has been hidden.

hooter said:
Albert had a free card as a ex player, you think we are the devil, you just believe the boogeyman stories you're Dads told you.

when we bundled those romany's into a white transit after they cursed maine road?

i agree.

hooter said:

free match tkts? that's big of you, the stuff that's in print is on the record as fact, you can live in denial I suppose but that you choose to ignore it makes you both a stupid and a callous man.

How about educating me on some of our 'hidden" history that you're privy to but we don't know ' cos it's 'hidden' and let's see if we're scared of making a moral judgement them.

Oh and it isn't 'boogeymen' (is that an Americanism?) that inform me, I happen to personally know an ex Utd player who, though not in the crash, had to retire early and was treated like shit by them, so don't give me this "you believe what you want to' bollocks when that's exactly what you're doing whilst I know as a fact whereof I speak.

lloydie said:
hooter said:

free match tkts? that's big of you, the stuff that's in print is on the record as fact, you can live in denial I suppose but that you choose to ignore it makes you both a stupid and a callous man.

How about educating me on some of our 'hidden" history that you're privy to but we don't know ' cos it's 'hidden' and let's see if we're scared of making a moral judgement them.
Callous?.............. stranger-er and stranger-er.

hooter said:
lloydie said:

You've completely ignored the question though.

hooter said:
lloydie said:

Do you not class not giving a fuck about your players families welfare ass callous?

Oh and it isn't 'boogeymen' (is that an Americanism?) that inform me, I happen to personally know an ex Utd player who, though not in the crash, had to retire early and was treated like shit by them, so don't give me this "you believe what you want to' bollocks when that's exactly what you're doing whilst I know as a fact whereof I speak.

And answer th original question.

hooter said:
stony said:
You've completely ignored the question though.
Because the last time I did i was banned, don't forget, I'm a RAG.

if you ignore a question on a debate about your team, and then claim this get out clause, well..

only someone like damocles or denro will ban you, the other mods are not fascist

spit it out lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.