Munich Chants

Re: The club should start banning them..

it's the last thing the Abu Dhabi marketing machine would want associated to their kingdom, so if it continues to be brought up in the press, say good bye to the money!

Re: Munich chants tarnish Manchester City victory -MEN

I await a similar MUEN investigation into the MIB's singing Hillsborough and Heysal chants....... and Bobby 'ticket tout' Charlton condemning the same chants............but wont hold my breath......

Glad they've written the article, and keep writing them if justified.

"We'll sing what we want!" Oh dear, what a fail!

Around where we stand (south stand) they changed the words to..."who put the ball in the red scum net?" I never heard the "Munich" version all day!

bluebc said:
masterwig said:
Ban people for saying Munich and you have to be consistent. Anyone who says anything that offends anyone will be banned. That includes homophobic comments, calling a player a ****, calling the scousers unemployed scroungers....

comments are one thing,having hundreds singing about death is humiliating to the club
Perhaps we should ban people who don't turn up for cup matches this to is humiliating and something they choose to do.

mancmackem said:
Glad they've written the article, and keep writing them if justified.

"We'll sing what we want!" Oh dear, what a fail!
This.<br /><br />-- Mon May 02, 2011 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I await a similar MUEN investigation into the MIB's singing Hillsborough and Heysal chants....... and Bobby 'ticket tout' Charlton condemning the same chants............but wont hold my breath......
Rather than watch what they do we should put our own house in order. There is no place for munich chants, they're completely unnecessary.

The reason it bothers me is because why the hell would anyone want to chant or involve references about a tragic accident which also involved former CITY LEGENDS?!

If a plane crashed tomorrow with the United team on it and Colin Bell was on it as well, would these people chant about that as well?

failsworthblueboy said:
bluebc said:
comments are one thing,having hundreds singing about death is humiliating to the club
Perhaps we should ban people who don't turn up for cup matches this to is humiliating and something they choose to do.

why bother with childish jibberish on a serious subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.