Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

I do not have the permissions to post this, so here are the Bayern Fans reactions on the German Site. All comments were translated.

A victory against Shitty were a victory for football. This would put a renewed FCB mark. We all know there is only one Club from Manchester which we have to respekt.

Shitty? my knees are shaking! We are here thankfully not in FIFA 12, Bayern has already been defeated completely different caliber.

They are just laughable and cant be taken seriously. When their Sheik lose the hope and see what kind of shit Characters are there playing he will sack Mancini. This Club will dissapear in 2 or 3 Years.

Please someone clear me up, where on the "paper" does city have the better Team? Or do you think they will play only with Strikers?

That's just it ... City is clearly better manned wide, but in the end times are now permitted only 11 players on the pitch. Our starting XI are better.

Manchester who? United? Bayern wins 3-1 and End of Story for City.

Therefore, these Shitty geniuses are successfully for years, and absolute top performers in their national teams.

1st Bayern has the best goalkeeper in the world, not Manchester City.
2nd Bayern's defense is on the outer and inner world class insurmountable for many games. City both times not.
3rd Bayern's midfield is simply combined with Barca and Real, the best in the world.
4th And Bayern Strikers Gomez and Muller have to not hide from Dzeko, Aguero or a mental sick Ballotelli.
I see clear advantages for Bayern!!

Not every pile of shit from the PL is better than Bayern. Which Shitty player is so much better on paper? Nasri so much better than Ribery? Dzeko better than Gomez? Sorry, but they do not have a counterpart to Schweinsteiger and Müller in my eyes. They're not even better on paper.

Gomez = Dzeko (both are equally good, though has many fans here had dzeko, gomez has the better statistics in the buli)
Ribery > Nasri
Robben > Aguero
Kroos / Müller =? Silva (Silva is not better in any case)
Schweinsteiger > Toure (sorry but there is schweini already among the best)
Gustavo =? Barry (barry think of overrated anyway .. vs. Germany has defended like shit)
Lahm > Clichy / Kolarov
Rafinha > Zabaleta
Badstuber Boateng & =? = & Kompany Lescott (because the city does not see a better defensive)
Neuer > Hart (ähm.. Yes ^^)
Bayern also has more experience and is rehearsed.
Citys storm is good, but the midfield, the defense and the goalkeeper are now not really CL peak, when the teams with the other compares.For me the thing is clear.

Müller has missive football instincts! I see Silva as one who can play well only in good teams. In the national team he is, who is playing as if carried by Xavi, Iniesta and Alonso ...

Müller is the age of 22 World Cup top scorer, absolutely regular for Bayern Munich and the DFB-Elf and it remains one of the top scorers in the league.Silva? Who is Silva?! And Aguero's such a typical Shitty transfer: Expensive and overrated. To place seals on such a step is embarrassing for the scribbler.

M18CTID said:
I take it there are clear signs for the S8 at the main train station in Munich?

They all come through on the same line below the station. Just check the sign above platform to see which one is arriving next.

-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm --

Holland_stan said:
I do not have the permissions to post this, so here are the Bayern Fans reactions on the German Site. All comments were translated etc etc.

Translated badly presumably.

I've no idea where you got that load of cack, sounds like you're sh#t stirring to me.
Maybe you could tell me exactly which site these "gems" were plucked from ?

None of that drivel is anything like what I'm hearing from Bayern fans either on the web or in person.

bayern blade said:
M18CTID said:
I take it there are clear signs for the S8 at the main train station in Munich?

They all come through on the same line below the station. Just check the sign above platform to see which one is arriving next.

-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm --

Holland_stan said:
I do not have the permissions to post this, so here are the Bayern Fans reactions on the German Site. All comments were translated etc etc.

Translated badly presumably.

I've no idea where you got that load of cack, sounds like you're sh#t stirring to me.
Maybe you could tell me exactly which site these "gems" were plucked from ?

None of that drivel is anything like what I'm hearing from Bayern fans either on the web or in person.

These rags ain`t very clever BB

bayern blade said:
bayern-flo said:
Forget what bayern blade wrote about S-Bahn towards Haar!!!
Best Western Seidlhof in Salmdorf is in walking-distance (ca. 1km) from the underground station (line U2) Messestadt-Ost (Trade-fair east)!
U2 departs from central station until 00:50 every 10 minutes; after that the last U2 leaves at 01:15

Er...he told me his mates are staying in Haar you silly sod, therefore I gave him S-Bahn times/directions to the place.

Tbh if I leave my current job I'm thinking about applying to Thomas Cook :-).
Knowing it's better than thinking ;-) Gescheidhaferl!

Is it easy to get the S-Bahn from Dachau into the Allianz, and is it possible to get the same service to return after the game ? Thanks.

Forecast for the day of the game.........Scorchio!! 24 degrees!! Augustinerkeller is well shaded but if you fancy soaking up the sun, the Oktoberfest has plenty of outside seating and so do the beer gardens in the English Garden in Schwabing (Chinese Tower and the Seehaus - beer garden by a lake) are better options in my opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wetter.de/wettervorhersage/49-7464-81/wetter-muenchen/wetter-vorhersage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wetter.de/wettervorhersage/4 ... rsage.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.