Munich ticket criteria announced

cibaman said:
Surely this means that they expect it to sell out by Thursday? Otherwise it starts becoming difficult to sort out travel arrangements. There again, they greatly over-estimated the demand for CS tickets, perhaps they've done the same again.

No what I think it means is that if everyone above 5500 and in the cup scheme buys a ticket they'll have enough to satisfy demand. Don't think they would publicise going down to this figure if they didn't think they had enough.

There are loads of people in this criteria who won't/can't go due to money/work/family etc. so I would be very surprised if the criteria didn't go below this.

UweGoater said:
SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!

Here we go......

It is being loyal though. Part of the selling point of the cup scheme is that it advertises "priority for away and finals".

I get that totally its just i would like to pay when i have the cash available,

It looks as it is my fault but surly you can see why i would be slightly upset.

Ill be honest im gutted, if we do get to any finals or out im basically fucked for this season.

I absolutely see your point mate yeah.

As I said though, I can't see us selling out every home game or even 15,000 at a final on cup scheme alone. Most can't/won't do European aways due to expense/work/family commitments.

20 loyality points for a fuckin 20 hours coach journey being forced to drink alcahol all night and day!!!! cooorrrr blimey!!?!?!

cibaman said:
SWP's back said:
Lee Gally said:
I have booked my trip already but only have 3270 points but am on every cup scheme. I know you dont know for defo but what do you think my chances are. Also booked Villareal. Any idea what my chances are. Otherwise looks like I will b borrowing mates season ticks. but would prefer points on mine
Thanks

I would tend to think you'll be ok fella.

But that would be crazy. If its going down to 3270 points they'll be selling them the week before the game. It will be horrendous sorting out travel by then.

I think the steps will go larger and by some degree once the club gauges the demand.

SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:
SWP's back said:
Here we go......

It is being loyal though. Part of the selling point of the cup scheme is that it advertises "priority for away and finals".

I get that totally its just i would like to pay when i have the cash available,

It looks as it is my fault but surly you can see why i would be slightly upset.

Ill be honest im gutted, if we do get to any finals or out im basically fucked for this season.

I absolutely see your point mate yeah.

As I said though, I can't see us selling out every home game or even 15,000 at a final on cup scheme alone. Most can't/won't do European aways due to expense/work/family commitments.

True Mate...

Fingers Crossed eh!

Ill be the 1st one on cup scheme next year haha :)<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 pm --<br /><br />At least ill be saving a fortune this season!

I think if you were going to go, 1st, book your travel so you know you are going, then worry about the ticket criteria.
At the end of the day you would get a ticket for the Match. If not over here from one of us blues you would get a match ticket over in Munich before the match.
The difficult part is booking the right trip for yourself, especially this trip as it was difficult to get hotels and flights.
Dont worry about a ticket, you will get 1.

I think City have cocked up on this. I'm sure most people joined the cup scheme because they would always want to go to the home CL games anyway so why not get the bonus points - City do well and your in with a chance of a CL final ticket.
City are assuming people joined it for the away CL games and are setting the points accordingly and I don't think thats the case. They might get a shock when they dont shift on this first allocation.

after this points criteria looks like i be going on my own as my tribe dont have as many points as me :o(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/bayern_munich_tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/ ... ch_tickets</a> expensive but if any blue dosn t or cant get a ticket strangely bayern at home to city is cheaper, i can only think that they have more bayern home tickets to sell

UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!
This is the latest move from the Club without any decent consultation with the fans.
There are people posting in this thread who didnt give a toss when North Standers were forced to move last season as it didnt affect them. The forced relocation of Blocks 204, 206 and executive seats for " the Uefa Family " on Champions League nights is also scandalous, but again, we are told to " live with it " But as soon as it comes to Tickets and people are affected because they booked a flight, hotel etc but didnt read the small print regarding cup scheme, it all becomes "unfair".
For your information, as of last Friday when the Champs league cup scheme closed ( another change of rules that no one is challenging), there are approx 18000 signed up to scheme.
This is not aimed at you Uwe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.