Muslim women must learn English

Isn't the point being missed by everyone?

He is saying some muslim women are kept at home with very strict husbands and don't let them learn English so they have no lives. He wants that to stop and so should everyone it's weird as fuck in this day and age.

I bet a pound to a penny there are more white women in this country who are shit scared of their husbands than non English speaking ladies.

There are a lot of born and bred Anglo Saxon English people who can't speak the language properly.

It should be an aim to have the whole country speaking English as that is helpful in life and it should apply to all not just a few. I think it should apply to Argentinian footballers too as regardless of assistance they still need to be safe, abide by the laws of the land etc

For example they need to know that when a sign says No Parking it means you can't park there and if it says 70 it means 70 and not 110

David Cameron announced a new drive this week to make sure Muslims are properly integrated into British society by investing in English lessons for all those living in the UK. To show that he’s not a wet lefty immigrant lover, he’s also shelling out to teach grammar and spelling to those who are members of far-right organisations.

“It’s only fair” said Cameron, “If we’re giving English lessons to the fuzzy-wuzzies then we’d better give them to decent English chaps as well. I believe this is the right thing to do.”

To qualify for the free English lessons, a patriot must have attended the “University of Life” for at least 3 years. Those who have a St George’s cross in their front window will also be given free crayons to complete their worksheets with. Bigots who don’t want to fully commit to a far-right organisation, and only voted for Nigel Farage as a ‘protest’, will simply be sent the standard leaflet explaining the differences between ‘you’re’ and ‘your’.

Facebook have kindly offered to send the government personal information of anyone who has ever posted “Islam is a religion, not a race”, as these will be the first to qualify for the classes.

“English is a complex mix of Northern European languages with both Latin and Nordic routes.” said Cameron “It’s a globally recognised tongue formed by hundreds of years of different influences and cultures coming together… That’s why abusing ethnic minorities with proper spelling and grammar is the right thing to do.”

:)

What about people who are just fucking thick?

I got taught German for 2 hours a week for 3 years and couldn't string a sentence together.

Are they told to go back where they come from.
Die Straßenbahnhaltestelle ist dort drüben, mate, hop on it.
d8202e20c816e40cf46245d9d36d112f.jpg

If they fail the test, could I offer my services to bus them out of the country. I could drop them off in Calais, pick up a load of cheap cigs and booze then return with more immigrants. Lorry drivers are then a lot safer as they wont get targeted and B&B owners near these test centers will get new clients every day. Win win.

It's not bizarre to help people but I'd like to know what these people are doing to help themselves, fuck all I'd wager.

Why not give anybody, regardless of religion or background a deadline to learn the language of the nation they chose to settle in? A simple aural test would work surely?

If anybody wishes to reside here and obtain a permanent resident visa they pass the test or accept the consequences

Great idea.
All those Brits living abroad that only know 2 words of their host countries language will love being sent back to Blighty. But we couldn't let them back in cos they won't have a job.

Great idea.
All those Brits living abroad that only know 2 words of their host countries language will love being sent back to Blighty. But we couldn't let them back in cos they won't have a job.
We have found space on Bluemoon tointegrate a number of angry old men, who we let live in the cellar I actually think if we all give a little we could get quite a few more in.

Why the fuck did Call Me Dave have to point it towards females who follow Islam? He probably never spoke to a Muslim till his daddy made him go opoligise and pay hush money to the owner of his local Indian restaurant that him and Boris and the Bullingdon club smashed up the nightt before.

He is one slimey, shiny faced **** ... his face looks like your bell end covered in KY just before you fuck a girl in the ass.

However 30 odd % of the electorate voted for him so we are stuck with a pm who takes cheap political shots against minorities.
Still waiting to know what the fuck your were on about the other day with me.

What about people who are just fucking thick?

I got taught German for 2 hours a week for 3 years and couldn't string a sentence together.

Are they told to go back where they come from.
Just the thick ones that can't pick it up yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.