Muslim women must learn English

It's pretty easy really. The push is to try and empower muslim women in Britain in order that they have a more positive influence over their offspring in an attempt to reduce radicalisation. To that end, learning the language so you can participate in the broader community and today I see the face vail is also on the agenda. Again, a move to integrate muslim women into the greater community.

All logical and reasonable when you look at it in the context of addressing the radicalisation of young muslims.
All the arguments in this thread which are derived from outside the primary concern of radicalisation are off topic.

Alternatively, forcing someone to do something they don't want to, under threat of punishment that seperates a mum from her child, can only lead to resentment at the very least.

haha what? People really called you boy or boi at school? What does 'slumped' mean is that some mean street Bronx slang?
You've run out of relevant points to make on the topic, so now you're "insulting" people.

Bedtime methinks.

Is there any reason not to learn English if you live in the UK?
LorenzosCafe.jpg

Nope.

Look lad I don't really give a fuck who you are or what you do to be quite frank.

Other than you fly of the handle if anyone has the temerity to question you.... not a good quality.

As for folk leaving the UK for economic migration than fucking mithering about people migrating for economic reasons to the UK kinda makes them the hypocrite.

Next.........

I know a Thai family quite well, lived at their house for a week. The son got construction work in the glorious Qatar being paid a fucking pittance with inhumane conditions, do you ever see situations like this or just turn a blind eye? Straight question.
Just been having a look at this thread. You've contributed fuck all other than to try to wind other posters up. This is the sort of shit we're trying to stamp out on here so be warned. Pack it in.

This is nothing new, in that we were encouraging ESOL classes to Muslim women 20 odd years back. I had to do the promotion side of it in the part of Bury that has a high Muslim community.
The point, as bloody always, is that Cameron says what the populace wants to hear (in a rather authoritative tone) and then forgets about it. The funding won't be there to deliver it and the wherewithal to actually monitor it certainly won't.
This kind of shite is becoming his trademark; relying on the populace to believe it whilst also trusting that they have the attention span of a goldfish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.