Muslim women must learn English

That post wasn't in reference to yours though? I'm well aware that you mentioned English is an official language of Qatar (which by the way I'm not certain is the case? An unwritten second language, maybe).

I'm not missing anything, patiently explained or otherwise. I'm not discussing my annoyance that English is required on the visa. I think it should be. Rather I'm discussing my annoyance that brits think it's acceptable to move abroad without a second thought of assimilation. I don't care a jot whether or not the Spanish govt, for example, don't make it mandatory to speak Spanish. It still doesn't make it acceptable to move there and not make the effort to learn.

The people screaming for migrants to tell UK to learn English would be doing so whether the visa application said it necessary or not. The same type of people who'd take baked beans to the south of France.

Only Arabic is an official language in Qatar.
Others are used and English is used in business but is not an official language.

Look lad I don't really give a fuck who you are or what you do to be quite frank.

Other than you fly of the handle if anyone has the temerity to question you.... not a good quality.

As for folk leaving the UK for economic migration than fucking mithering about people migrating for economic reasons to the UK kinda makes them the hypocrite.

Next.........

I know a Thai family quite well, lived at their house for a week. The son got construction work in the glorious Qatar being paid a fucking pittance with inhumane conditions, do you ever see situations like this or just turn a blind eye? Straight question.
Show me where I've mithered about migration? Stop creating strawmen arguments. I fly off the handle when people assign views and quotes to me that I've not made.

Are there low paid workers in Qatar? Yes there are, by Qatar standards, though it's usually far higher than than they'd get in their home country, hence them coming here. Exactly the same as it is in Abu Dhabi. Do you turn a blind eye to that? What would you like me to do about it?

How nice does that breakfast look?(I'd sooner have fried bread than hash browns though. I don't believe that they belong on a full English)

Love is the universal language so let's all just fuck.

giphy.gif

Only Arabic is an official language in Qatar.
Others are used and English is used in business but is not an official language.

Thanks Ken.

I did think that was the case. Or at least it seemed to be the case on the Qatar tourist site.

But I only "think" I know better but actually don't. Right swpsback? ;-)

Why the fuck did Call Me Dave have to point it towards females who follow Islam? He probably never spoke to a Muslim till his daddy made him go opoligise and pay hush money to the owner of his local Indian restaurant that him and Boris and the Bullingdon club smashed up the nightt before.

He is one slimey, shiny faced **** ... his face looks like your bell end covered in KY just before you fuck a girl in the ass.

However 30 odd % of the electorate voted for him so we are stuck with a pm who takes cheap political shots against minorities.
It's a good cover for the doctors dispute which they are losing. Distract the media with the latest big bad. In the 80's it was the Irish, now its Muslims.

What's do you mean get the word fluent our of my head? Fluent doesn't mean knowing every single world or every single grammatical nuance. Neither you or I know that I English!

It's about being able to converse without issue in a foreign language. Something most are terrible at (I.e. our second definition). I think we're suggesting the same thing?

Yes mate I was just stating fluent is a rare commodity in second language learning.

Show me where I've mithered about migration? Stop creating strawmen arguments. I fly off the handle when people assign views and quotes to me that I've not made.

Are there low paid workers in Qatar? Yes there are, by Qatar standards, though it's usually far higher than than they'd get in their home country, hence them coming here. Exactly the same as it is in Abu Dhabi. Do you turn a blind eye to that? What would you like me to do about it?

Come off it Sam. A man of your calibre is perfectly capable of simply clicking his fingers and changing the way the whole state of Qatar treats migrant workers ;)

Plenty of fucking low paid workers in this country as well and the last thing anyone should be doing is throwing stones at Qatar and anybody else for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.