My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

Shafter said:
mcfcliam said:
Good stuff!

Rooney will be having a field day in Coebridge...fuck the game, he'll be on the hookers early doors!

Mate, drove through cobridge at 4am last weekend and it was like fucking amsterdam!!! The gaff is getting worse and the scrubbers are looking more AIDS ridden every week..................i'd fuck the odd one though still ;-0

Jesus...and I thought Gorton was bad.

It'd be like throwing a marble down the grand canyon...yuk.

mcfcliam said:
Shafter said:
Mate, drove through cobridge at 4am last weekend and it was like fucking amsterdam!!! The gaff is getting worse and the scrubbers are looking more AIDS ridden every week..................i'd fuck the odd one though still ;-0

Jesus...and I thought Gorton was bad.

It'd be like throwing a marble down the grand canyon...yuk.

Haha too right. I remember going to the dogs once and ended up in the back streets of gorton it was fucking horrible.... Pissed up, had to find our way back to the minibus which was left somewhere near philips paaaaaaark and only a stoke accent to ask directions.............Not good!

My little cousin is a blue because it runs in the family but she has a genuine hatred of the rags or shite as they are known in our family. Shes footy mad but doesnt like watching the games as much as she likes playing and likes watching Barca just as much as City because of the way they play, but theres nothing better than hearing a 9 year old saying i hate baconface, puts a big smile on your face that she is this passionate so young :)

howiedeblue said:
Better late than never mate....my youngest aged 7 came up to me in our Branch pub after the Stoke game relegated us and put her arms around me and said DAD I WANNA BE A CITY FAN JUST LIKE YOU....
had great pride in takin her to her first match in Div 3 vs Burnley....and to wembley....now at 18 she`s just as fanatical as me.....Love her to bits City is a bond you cannot break...

Blue blood

indoctrination can go too far, I have spent a lot of time with my daughter who is now 2 ensuring maximum Cityness but now it is coming back to haunt me a bit.

For example I was trying to teach her about City being good and now if we are listening to music if she likes the song she says "more city more city" if she doesn't she says "not city not city"

Any sport on tv is now city and she now wants me to sing City songs to her all the time as I always prefer a chorus of blue moon, We'll drink the drink to Colin the King or we love you City... Only now she keeps asking me to sing in confined spaces in public with other people around and gets cross if I don't.

Still she sleeps with moonie and loves nothing more than her city shirt known as "tiny city"

Interestingly despite me trying to get her to say Carlos Tevez or David Silva and she won't but the first time she heard Paul Dickovs name she walked around the house saying Paul Dickov hurrah, Paul Dickov hurrah. My wife was very pleased as Dickov was her favourite Blue and she is definitely someone who loved it far more when the likes of the Goat and Dickov, Ali and Eyal were playing and we were back at maine rd and not very good (relatively)

My 4 year old daughter went to the newcastle game for her first match and she loved it, she loves all the clapping and singing. You should of seen her little face light up when I told her I'm taking her again on sunday, she punched the air with excitement and let out a big Yyyyessssss ! Even sweater she now boo's when she hears liverpool or utd's name mentioned.

My daughter is 18 in November and insists on a shopping trip to the store tomorrow for a city hoodie.
Got here first city top when she was 12. Nothing to do with me honest. Had a season ticket now for six years and hopefully for ever. Loves the away games when she can make it which isn't often now that she has just given us a new blue baby girl who has been seen with a city bib on already again nothing to do with me honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.